IGNORED

it ain't me babe.....

RandyR

I think it would have been better if he did a wheelie at the apex heck it's a trail bike. That's just a ride across a whooped to do.:confused24:

Better yet, an Evil Kneivel Jump over the arch and landing on the very end of it fully compressing the suspension is a thrill. :superman:

Yeah this one goes in the stupid category for me today but when I was a kid. . . . . . We used to have an ~10" log over a creek where I grew up about 10 - 12' across where we flattened the top. It was a 3 - 4' drop. We used it mainly when hunting but I did take my dirt bike across it a few times. Me and the bike fell off of it a few times too. Luckily the worst was a broken finger from that foolishness.

Can't see what all the concern is here,,,, I would have no issue what-so-ever doing that,,, although I would need to see a couple of things a bit different. First there would have to be a 50' lane on either side of that track he rode on. Once that was in place I would consider the next requirement,,,, so on second thought, and to be sure you'all didn't get the wrong idea,, I would not even get close to that. Heck, I even get the webby-jebbies going over a bridge that goes over another bridge,,, and I have no love for the Mackinaw in Mich either.

Can't see what all the concern is here,,,, I would have no issue what-so-ever doing that,,, although I would need to see a couple of things a bit different. First there would have to be a 50' lane on either side of that track he rode on. Once that was in place I would consider the next requirement,,,, so on second thought, and to be sure you'all didn't get the wrong idea,, I would not even get close to that. Heck, I even get the webby-jebbies going over a bridge that goes over another bridge,,, and I have no love for the Mackinaw in Mich either.

Come to Houston. I10 west of Houston at one point now has 20+ lanes of local, main, toll and HOV. At the Beltway interchange it's a marvelous squirrelly patch of concrete.

Hosuton Bridges.jpeg

Back in my hill climbing days, there was a formidable hill that began with a 6' deep ditch that someone laid a railroad tie across. I'd have to hit that tie at 30+mph to have a good run on the hill. That was the extent of my craziness with such things. Coming back down and trying to hit that railroad tie would have been quite a trick. Every time I tried it with my TT500, I made it up and went down the backside.

I got a deal I couldn't pass up on an old TT600, and now there it sits in the shed 'cause I'd be scared to ride it to anywhere near it's potential.....I don't bounce like I used to.

Hell, I did my knee in just starting the thing last Summer. Ya gotta kick it like ya mean it.:backinmyday:

Come to Houston. I10 west of Houston at one point now has 20+ lanes of local, main, toll and HOV. At the Beltway interchange it's a marvelous squirrelly patch of concrete.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118200

I'm very happy here in Ontario, away from the cities and heavy traffic. My biggest problem now is the step ladder.:think:

I'm very happy here in Ontario, away from the cities and heavy traffic. My biggest problem now is the step ladder.:think:

I'm about 35 miles outside the city and there's still a lot of open land but it is shrinking fast. I work in Downtown Houston and traffic can be atrocious. I've seen all 20+ lanes to a crawl and no accident. Big thing here is it's flat as can be and not a lot of twisties to enjoy, there are a few but not a lot. Even when you get into the San Antonio or Austin, what they call hill country, it's just that, hills. The twisted sisters/3 sisters are a good ride and there are a few others but after growing up in Ohio and riding since I was a kid we were a hop skip and a jump from the Appalachians where there are a ton of fun roads. Even getting lost in the Appalachians was fun