IGNORED

I now understand the word AGONY!!!!!

luvmy40

Spent some time yesterday evening going over the X-Rays with the Dr. I have a couple slightly compressed vertebrae(C5-C6 and C6-C7) and T1 is slightly out of line. A couple places with very minor arthritic build up, nothing major. The Dr. suspects that one or both of the compressed discs are bulging slightly but is confident that adjustments, NSAIDs and possibly some PT will take care of it.

Sounds like good news given the alternatives. Hope your feeling 100% soon.

I had surgery on l5 s1 once, and currently have a couple up in the c range messed up. The neck ones were just like one day woke up like I slept wrong. Some days are better than others. Been to the VA several times,physical theropy, heat treat, massage, exercises etc. They have me use a home traction unit. It helps some days. My back was so bad I couldnt walk upright. 4 or 5 muscle relaxer shots at the ER and finally the muscles ez'd up. My Ciro got me an appointment with a surgeon and he did a dichotomy. In a couple weeks it was great. Un fortunately for the neck it was sounding like fusion which for now I want no part of.