IGNORED

Kawasaki no longer allows OWNERS MANUAL downloads

Du-Rron

This is not a Yamaha thing, or a RSV thing, or a Venture thing, but I thought I would ask for your help as explained below. This may be of particular interest to those of you that have more then one motorcycle and one of them happens to be a Kawasaki...

At KAWASAKI.COM for years, you could download a free PDF copy of your owners manual. As of about August 2019 Kawasaki will no longer allow you to download a copy, at all, of the Owners Manual. Now, you can just "View" the owners manual, on screen, on the kawasaki.com website, using their clunky viewer.

I find it very useful to be able to DOWNLOAD, and keep, a digital copy of the Owners Manual. I also use the capability to download the Owners Manuals from Kawasaki and other manufacturers to compare products I desire to buy. As of 12-03-19, Kawasaki is the ONLY manufacturer that has stopped allowing the DOWNLOAD of their Owners Manuals. Other manufacturers still allow the free download of their Owners Manuals in PDF format.

You can download and keep a PDF copy of HONDA Owners Manual from

https://powersports.honda.com/downloads/owners-manuals

You can download and keep a PDF copy of Suzuki Owners Manual from

https://www.genuinesuzukimanuals.com/

(image enclosed as their website is kinda clunky and you can miss this option if you are not looking for it)

susikimanuals.jpg

You can download and keep a PDF copy of Yamaha Owners Manuals from

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/motorsports/owners-manuals

Heck, I can even download a copy of the Owners Manual for my $35.00 Kitchen Toaster from the manufacturer.

Anyways, if you would like Kawasaki to again make available the option to DOWNLOAD and KEEP a free PDF copy of an Owners Manual from their website (kawasaki.com), PLEASE MAKE YOUR WISHES KNOWN by calling Kawasaki Customer Service @ 1-866-802-9381 or by dropping a letter to them at:

Kawasaki Motors Corp, U.S.A.

P.O. Box 25252

Santa Ana, CA. 92799-5252

If outside the U.S.A. Kawasaki has also eliminated the download option of the owners manual. Please contact the Kawasaki Customer Service for your country.

THANKS

That's sad Duey,, maybe some VIP at Kawi needs lunch money :big-grin-emoticon:... A Kawi contact is definitely in order brother!! :thumbsup:

Not to :hijacked: your here (character flaw on my part) but I just gotta toss this in.. We have a Moen kitchen faucet that has decided to leak at its base.. It's handle has also managed to get tighter over time.. While looking at parts availabilty locally, it was suggested that I contact Moen to inquire about warranty...My response was "on a 20 year old faucet - yeahhh, right".. Noticing the "cartridge" for the faucet was 20 bucks and being a cheap old geezer = ok,,, worth a try.. Called Moen and got the BEST of the BEST customer service I have EVER experienced! COMPLETE rebuild supplies on their way (the phone call was yesterday morning and I already have a shipping confirmation from Moen/USPS) all under warranty!!

Duey,, I am thinking the folks at Kawi could learn some things from Moen!:sign cmon:

Had a Delta faucet with the Brass Finish that was "chemical metal deposition" or something like that and was Guar-enn-teed for life. Bought it at Home Depot. Finish chipped off after three years. Home Depot WAS their warranty station. Delta offered ANY faucet I wanted from Home Depot (in stock or ordered) within a certain price range (some of which were much more than I paid for mine). I found the replacement I wanted and Home Depot cheerfully packed it up for me. A few days later, a Consumer Survey Card arrived from Delta asking that I participate in their online warranty survey. I gave them all 10's. Yep...I like them!

Consider thread hi-jacked...

That will only last till the first person crashes and their lawyer points out during litigation that they were unable to download an Owners Manual to tell them how to safely ride and operate it. That is why some guns have half of the owners manual stamped into the barrel. AND you can download the manuals for any gun they EVER made. It was part of the lawsuit settlement.