IGNORED

Back to the Venture family

debelt

It's been a while since I last visited the site. I had a 2005 Royal Star Midnight Venture that I bought "new" in 2007 and rode for 10 years. I loved that bike and toured several states on it trouble free. Over the years, I kept waiting for Momma Yamaha to come out with an updated version of the "Venture". As fate would have it, Yamaha came out with the new Transcontinental about 3 months after I bought my new 2017 Harley Street Glide. I was pretty bummed out because I probably would've bought the new Venture at that time had they made a more timely debut. I paid down my Street Glide over the next 3 years to minimize the hit I would take on trading it in. As my Harley trade-in became right side up and the prices on the 2018 Transcontinentals began dropping significantly, I was finally triggered into getting one.

I'm very happy with my new Venture as it is a fantastic bike. I look forward to reading the forums on this wonderful machine and maybe learning something new in the process.

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, WELCOME BACK BROTHER and WITH A BRAND NEW SCOOT TOO!!! You da man!!! :thumbsup:

Did cha buy the Bosses? I know his was up for sale and still brand new cause that lop eared varmint dont ride no more :big-grin-emoticon:

By the way, it's the same old place with the same old abiding by the rules of the Code:

:worthless::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon: