IGNORED

Fool,,, what have you done???!!!

cowpuc

Been out putting a few more miles on Trooper,,, boogied home with hopes/plans of maybe picking up a few leaf's in the yard (hard to do with 90% of those leaf's still hooked up in the trees!!) but ohhhh nooo,, instead we got welcomed back by Wisconsin White Wash scattered all over the place... County plow trucks are even chasing around scraping and spreading salt!! 5 inches on the ground and still comin!! :snow::snow::snow::snow:

Hope I can remember how to attach the blower on the tractor!!:think:DSCN6693.JPG

Been out putting a few more miles on Trooper,,, boogied home with hopes/plans of maybe picking up a few leaf's in the yard (hard to do with 90% of those leaf's still hooked up in the trees!!) but ohhhh nooo,, instead we got welcomed back by Wisconsin White Wash scattered all over the place... County plow trucks are even chasing around scraping and spreading salt!! 5 inches on the ground and still comin!! :snow::snow::snow::snow:

Hope I can remember how to attach the blower on the tractor!!

Yeah, I remember a few of those days in NE Ohio where we had to shovel our leaves due to the 6" of partly cloudy. Glad I'm in the South now, only miss the skiing part of that.

Weeellllll

Since as of today I am officially unemployed. Today was the last day at my old job. The new starts next week. So guess what, that means I have a bunch of idle time on my hands.........

I have just been doing the fall tuneup on the WWW. I have not even engaged the snowper charger yet. Just the fine tuning has broken 3 snowfall records in the last week. This is gonna be a FUN winter at this rate.

:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:boule-neig.gif

@cowpuc, you better get your deblneige.gif ready quick. Mine is ready so that means I am to.

Ya just keep that stuff up yonder where it belongs. We've got some weather in the 20s here just in time for deer season but season only lasts two weeks and I'll be ready to ride again. That big slug outta my .44 mag doesn't leave much reason for blood trailing so I don't need the white stuff to help show blood.

Weeellllll

Since as of today I am officially unemployed. Today was the last day at my old job. The new starts next week. So guess what, that means I have a bunch of idle time on my hands.........

I have just been doing the fall tuneup on the WWW. I have not even engaged the snowper charger yet. Just the fine tuning has broken 3 snowfall records in the last week. This is gonna be a FUN winter at this rate.

:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117977

cowpuc, you better get your https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117978 ready quick. Mine is ready so that means I am to.

Got er done ya lop eared White Washin varmint!! Told Tip,, got 2 choices,, dismantle and install blower or wait and see if it melts and the leafs fall so I can attach the leaf vac and pic em up.. Then got thinkin of all we have learned about Murph = leave the blower off and bingo = full blown winter of historic WW records is headed our way. 2 hours of dismantling and installing blower = snow will melt so I have to uninstall and then reinstall at next snowfall,, I was :scratchchin::scratchchin: until it dawned on me,,,, 6 extra hours of work = the return of summer? WIN/WIN for all of lop eared NON ICE IN VEINS varmints :biker::moon::moon::moon::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: - just say NO to SNOW :snow::no-no-no:

7"to 10" inches in Buffalo by 7am tomorrow morning...FOOL...is that all you got..???? Just another minor inconvenience around here..that just means I have to dust if off the grill before I cook on it tomorrow. :snow2:

Edited by BIG TOM

Me thinks all you southerners spoke too soon, if what the weatherman says is true. Anyone want to borrow a winter coat?

It's 15* here with a windchill of 2 and ice on the roads, but it will be riding weather next week in the 50s. Record setting weather here now, but we don't have to deal with it months at a time.

OK folks...some of you know where FlyinFool lives. I'll bring the rope.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118000

Heyyy,,, don't nobody go hangin my friend now,,, aint really his fault,,, Fool has been desert and southern regioned :stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::stickpoke::stickpoke: for EVER.. All the = nahhh nahh dee boo boo's = cant reach us being played over and over again,,, I think he just snapped and gone off the edge of the ice berg... It's not Fool's fault that friendlies like the Boss just happen to catch the over spray when Fool swings the nozzles on his White Washer to the south in response to those lop eared :rasberry: suthern varmints..

I personally have stuffed rags in the nozzles on his WW but not interested in hurting him personally.. I will say this though,,, if you do Venture yonder into Consin with ill intent,, be VERY careful,, that White Washer and surrounding area is a booby trap zone second to none,,, one wrong move and POOF = PLANETARY ICE AGE HAS BEGUN!!:fnd_(16)::snow::snow::sign67::snow:

@Flyinfool ,, if you see this,,, how bout giving us all another shot of my favorite WW Inc thingy:cool10::guitarist 2:

Such a beautiful picture.......:snow2:

I just love winter wonderland pics.

Ole @cowpuc does not even know the half of the booby traps.... But you are certainly welcome to stop by and spin the aiming wheels to see who gets it next. Wouldn't it be funny if you dialed up your own number?

boule-neig.gif

WI White Washer.gif

Funny,,,, I see nothing worth the while to rope anybody about,,, what you're looking at is a thing of beauty. 'course, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, maybe you needs to take a second look. That's money and employment that you are looking at,, a literal gold mine,,,, way to go fool!!!