IGNORED

Adjusting the rear bake pedal

I am trying to figure out how to adjust the rear brake pedal. It is too upright for my comfort. I would like to move it forward, especially as I am adding the billeted cover.

Looking at the parts drawing it appears that the floorboard is held on by two bolts (see second Drawing). Removing that should get me access to the brake lever. Then, I assume removing the clinch bolt (7 in the first drawing)and adjusting the

Has anyone adjusted their brake lever and have any insight on the best way to go about it.

I don't have the service manual yet, however, I do intend to get the specific manual for the 2018 star venture.

Also any recommendations on where to get the manual? I would like something that will last.

Thanks again in advance for all your help.

Eric

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=85866&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1572926166 attachment.php?attachmentid=85868&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1572926257

I also thought that the brake pedal was out of place for me on my TC. I decided to just ride it for awhile and I adjusted to it quite quickly. Never did change it.

That may be true only have ridden it about 125 miles. Getting use to the floorboards as well. I have never had them before.