IGNORED

SVTC Audio problems help!!!

Woody2605

My 2018 TC audio is giving me fits. Weather before or after starting the bike with my iPhone plugged into the bike right side pocket it continues trying to access a usb flashing on and off the touch screen and not charging my phone. Every once in a while it will connect as an iPod and change from my fm channel to music on my phone. I change back to radio and a couple minutes later it changes back to iPod. Help!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
My 2018 TC audio is giving me fits. Weather before or after starting the bike with my iPhone plugged into the bike right side pocket it continues trying to access a usb flashing on and off the touch screen and not charging my phone. Every once in a while it will connect as an iPod and change from my fm channel to music on my phone. I change back to radio and a couple minutes later it changes back to iPod. Help!!!!

Not sure I can answer all the questions, but I did have a problem with charging my iPhone X. It would play the music but not charge. Ended up it was due to an aftermarket cable. When I switched to an apple cable it works fine.

Eric

Any updates?