IGNORED

Contest - new venturerider cap

Freebird

I'm not taking this laying down,,, RECOUNT RECOUNT RECOUNT :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::rotfl::rotfl:

What an AWESOME :witch_brew: contest Bossman = YOU are DA MAN!! Soooo much fun hearing from everyone.. PLEASE do it again soon ya lop eared Boss of bosses varmint!!:happy34:

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

VENTURESOME!!!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Congrats Mr. Venturesome!!!

Enjoy it sir, there are many others that would be happy to see you wear it.

Now to do it justice it would only be fair to show up at MD or Rally at the Shores next year sporting your newly acquired addition.

congratulations venturesome I'm sure you'll make that hat look good. And though this rarely happens , I also agree with what Marcarl said, it's only appropriate that you come around and parade yourself off with the new hat at the rallies

IMG_20191018_134942.jpg

Cap's off to all you losers! :rasberry::cool10::banana::biker: I just received my winner's cap from Don. If you notice in the picture, I definitely need a cap to protect my delicate noggin from the elements!

I keep my friend Willie the gentle giant close by to keep those jealous varmints at bay who might want to confiscate it.

Seriously, this forum is part of my daily ritual and it was good to hear what the fellow members are up to.

Thank you, Don (freebird) for corralling this restless bunch of vagabonds (or should I say venturers?) together for meaningful dialogue.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117874

Cap's off to all you losers! :rasberry::cool10::banana::biker: I just received my winner's cap from Don. If you notice in the picture, I definitely need a cap to protect my delicate noggin from the elements!

I keep my friend Willie the gentle giant close by to keep those jealous varmints at bay who might want to confiscate it.

Seriously, this forum is part of my daily ritual and it was good to hear what the fellow members are up to.

Thank you, Don (freebird) for corralling this restless bunch of vagabonds (or should I say venturers?) together for meaningful dialogue.

I may be one of those lop eared loser varmints of whom you speak BUT please add me to the list of those same varmints who are very thankful "The Cap" went to someone who can use it :hihi::beer::guitarist 2::moon:..

Here is song dedicated to you and your fortune my brother!! :happy34:

P.S. - Willie is GORGEOUS :bighug:

P.S.S. - CONGRATS on the job well done in winning "The Cap" Venturesome!!!

P.P.S.S. - Tippy just scolded me for being mean to you.. She says "play nice and take that down!!" = I tried but I cant find my delete button LOL

Edited by cowpuc

I may be one of those lop eared loser varmints of whom you speak BUT please add me to the list of those same varmints who are very thankful "The Cap" went to someone who can use it :hihi::beer::guitarist 2::moon:..

Here is song dedicated to you and your fortune my brother!! :happy34:

P.S. - Willie is GORGEOUS :bighug:

P.S.S. - CONGRATS on the job well done in winning "The Cap" Venturesome!!!

P.P.S.S. - Tippy just scolded me for being mean to you.. She says "play nice and take that down!!" = I tried but I cant find my delete button LOL

Puc, Thank you for the generous comments about Willie and the congrats on the WIN! Now about that beautiful, OLD song about a harvest moon. I'm at a loss as to why you would include that particular song in this congratulatory post, and why Tippy thinks you are being mean to me. What am I missing?

By the way, I've been reading the Cambridge dictionary when not admiring my new cap. Jealosy: a feeling of unhappiness and anger because someone has something that you want.

:hurts:

Puc, Thank you for the generous comments about Willie and the congrats on the WIN! Now about that beautiful, OLD song about a harvest moon. I'm at a loss as to why you would include that particular song in this congratulatory post, and why Tippy thinks you are being mean to me. What am I missing?

By the way, I've been reading the Cambridge dictionary when not admiring my new cap. Jealosy: a feeling of unhappiness and anger because someone has something that you want.

:hurts:

Years ago,, when I was just a young Puc and my own "Harvest Moon" started peaking thru my regressing hair line, it was common for the gang sitting around the campfire during Deer Season with the camp fire reflecting off my Harvest Moon to start singing that song. It was a fine display of love and teasing between lop eared buddy varmints that I miss (haven't hunted for years) and I could not help myself by partaking in that same spirit one more time - even though that darling wife of mine warned me not too :Laugh:.. It was just another example of my :stirthepot: character flaw getting away from me brother :beer:..

And yes,, that hat is DEFINITELY something to be jealous of,,, a TRUE 1 of a kind "moon" cover :178:!!! You got a keeper there brother!! I know for a fact that I am not alone my coveting spirit,,, just look at the number count of respondents to the Contest in competition to win that awesome prize:banana:(ya did a GRAND thing there Bossman!!). It is now my deepest hope and most sincere desire that Freebird continues the "game" on an annual basis to allow jealous lop eared varmints such as my self one more chance to compete once again for a Harvest Moon cover of my own :cool10::guitarist 2::witch_brew::backinmyday:!!

CONGRATS MY BROTHER!!!!:thumbsup:

• 4 months later...