IGNORED

New Front - Shinzo 777

Took 15 minutes to take off the wheel. Took it to the shop to mount new tire then reinstalled. Got close to 17K on the Bridgestones. Rear already has the 777 and I am satisfied.

Ride Safe.

IMG_0474.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the 777 HD for front and rear. Haven’t put then on yet, but I have them on my Harley and love them.

Hello Rafterd. I 2nd that. These tires really do hug the road. I already have 10k miles on my rear and looks like I can put another 5K to 7K. ... to see.

I just peeled a 777 of the back of my Victory tour. I think the miez were just under 6k. Mostly around town, one 12-1500 mile trip. For money wasnt bad. I went back with a Continental Conti-tour. Last Conti I had got me almost 10k. But they are more $$

I just peeled a 777 of the back of my Victory tour. I think the miez were just under 6k. Mostly around town, one 12-1500 mile trip. For money wasnt bad. I went back with a Continental Conti-tour. Last Conti I had got me almost 10k. But they are more $$

If I am not mistaken, I have close to 10K miles on my Rear Shinko 777. This tire is Made in Korea. I still have a lot of tread left. :scratchchin:

I had a few more miles left in it. It was 3/32 which is close to wear bar. I left for a 7 day trip to mountains so wanted to make sure had good tires for trip. Man was I glad Sunday when we rode in rain from Madison Ga to the NC boarder.