IGNORED

Itinerary posted for Rally @ the shores

BIG TOM

outlaw gang ?????????????........ you scare me..you must have hung around with saddlebum @ the last rally..
and MARCARL he's the real culprit parrots.gif

Oh crap, now you're ruined .....
Well you did say I should find a new best friend since you deemed Marcarl was no longer good enough for me and and you figured you was just tooo good for me so I had to start somewhere. :biker:

:scratchchin:

:think:

:confused07:

:doh:

I knew I was forget'n somet'n :canada:

Edited by saddlebum

Well you did say I should find a new best friend since you deemed Marcarl was no longer good enough for me and and you figured you was just tooo good for me so I had to start somewhere. :biker:

:scratchchin:

:think:

:confused07:

:doh:

I knew I was forget'n somet'n :canada:

Might I suggest, Joe,,, uhhh nope,forget that one!,,, Pete?,, uhh not that one either,,,Mary? oh crap,she's already taken,,, Tommie?,, nope, he's too busy,,,, Walter?,, no go, too far away,,,, Hans?,,, not really a good choice, now the wrong gender,

I give up,, better stay with what you got. I can suffer for a while longer.

Might I suggest, Joe,,, uhhh nope,forget that one!,,, Pete?,, uhh not that one either,,,Mary? oh crap,she's already taken,,, Tommie?,, nope, he's too busy,,,, Walter?,, no go, too far away,,,, Hans?,,, not really a good choice, now the wrong gender,

I give up,, better stay with what you got. I can suffer for a while longer.

Is this your way of sayi'n you ain't done torturing me yet :icon_smile_question:yikes: and that it actually hurts you..:scorched: more than me.:starz:

Under Regional rally's- have to sort thru to the end.

ITINERARY ..........Rally@ the Shores

.......this is a work in progress...check often for changes..Don't forget your swim wear.

NOTE.. the b&b is now a hotel..breakfast DOES NOT come with your room reservation...The brochure was an old one. I mentioned that @ the Friday night dinner..There seems to be some confusion about this.

NOTICE: I am keeping the schedule simple because of all the things to do @ the Shores and nearby activities. (Niagara falls, horseback riding, fishing charters ,zip lining. etc)

Wed. July 16th......Early arrival day for travelers

Thurs. July 17th

9:00am.................Breakfast @ the shores $10.00

12:00pm...............Rally begins...t's on sale $10.00 (FYI..pays for the band)

2:45pm.................Short ride (5 min.) to MarJims haunted winery(as seen on Ghost hunters) www.marjimmanor.com Big Tom captains / Taters ?

5:30pm.................Supper @ the shores $20.00

Dusk.................... Campfire

Fri. July 18th

8:30am..................Breakfast @ the shores $10.00

12:00pm................Short ride to Olcott (5min)... Big Tom captain

5:30pm..................Dinner @ the shores $20.00

7:00pm..................Putt Putt challenge $5.00 entrance fee..50% goes to the winner/Saddlebum

Dusk......................Campfire

Sat. July 19th

8:30am.................Breakfast @ the shores $10.00

10am to12pm.........light yoga and meditation offered by psychic medium Jenn LeFevre and The Shores....cost $10.00 to those interested...held right on the grounds

12:20pm...............Fort Niagara ride www.oldfortniagara.org approx 3 hr total time/ Big Tom captain...admission to fort $13.00

5:30pm.................Supper @ the shores $ 20.00 .....50/50 split

7:00pm.................Live band/ Kensingtons

dusk.....................Campfire

Sun. July 20th........ Good byes till next year