IGNORED

no start

I have a 2003 midnight venture, we moved from Texas back to Chicago area and bike sat for about 2 years finally replaced battery but when I try to start it nothing happens no noise or anything just 2 lights on dash. The lights are temp. and oil I think, it's driving me crazy. Can anyone help please.Headlight doesn't even dim.

Never mind I just figured out I'm an idiot,bike was not in neutral.Man it sucks getting old and not checking easy stuff first.

When my 2008 was new (less'n a month old), I took the wife out riding one afternoon. We stopped for a soda at a tavern 30 miles from home. When we came out, I had the same symptoms as you, but checked and the neutral light was lit. Took a while, but noticed I'd hit the kill switch (I always shut off by key and never touch that switch). Wife looked at me like I was an idiot (again!).

When my 2008 was new (less'n a month old), I took the wife out riding one afternoon. We stopped for a soda at a tavern 30 miles from home. When we came out, I had the same symptoms as you, but checked and the neutral light was lit. Took a while, but noticed I'd hit the kill switch (I always shut off by key and never touch that switch). Wife looked at me like I was an idiot (again!).

Been there done that.Like I said I am an IDIOT,and will be the first to tell you.But one nice thing is all my friends know this and don't expect a lot from me.