IGNORED

Looking for fireman's T-shirts

TATERS

I am asking if any one here who is... or knows... of a fireman, and has access to fire companies T-shirts... size mens small and would be able to donate one for our special needs great nephew. Billy is turning 17 at the end of this month. He lives in Tonawanda N.Y. and the Keniworth firefighters know him well. They drive by his house whenever they can. His mom thought this would be so special, and he would really love to support all the companies. Pm or e-mail me at vlachut@yahoo.com. Thank you,

Edited by TATERS

• 2 weeks later...
So TATERS my coworker came through. I sent you a PM.

I can'tell thank you enough Ben. Billy will just flip! This was all so kind of you. I owe you and Carl a dinner when you are back in the area. And thanks for Mike's e-mail. We will be sure to thank him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Taters thanks for the thank you cards. The fact that you could not get Mikes email to work and so sent him the card turned out to be a blessing. He was somewhat under the weather because he was first responder to a shooting and despite all his efforts to control the bleeding from multiple gun shot wounds until the paramedics arrived the the victim passed away. This was his first exposure to this type of situation and it left him very despondent. I believe the card he got from you did more to pick up his spirits than an email would have. He actually made the first smile I have seen from him since the incident and he wanted me to thank you for the card.