IGNORED

Flanders Handlebars

Does anyone have a set of those Flanders handlebars for the RSTD they want to sell? Or has anyone successfully used risers under the speedo? I know it can be done with a bit of effort but the bars would be the cleanest and they don’t make them anymore. Buckeye performance says they had a batch made early this year but apparently all gone. My trip starts in less than 2 weeks and I sure wanted this fixed before then. And for the record, the Baron BA-7308-00 is almost the exact same size as stock. Total pullback is 1/2” more, not worthwhile. Someone once commented on here that it was 2” more pullback and that’s what the website says, but that is not true of the RSTD. Maybe it is compared to the Venture.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought some for my 2006 RSTD thru American Side Road Cycles. Flanders Pullback Handlebars, Chrome, Metric Knurled 650-08783

Took about 3 weeks to get and bars with shipping cost me a little more than $240. Have not put them on yet. They do look great out of the box and should be good for shoulders once i have time to get them on.The handle bar mounts clamps face the front of the bike a riser will not work, I tried.. This was the only place I could find these bars and best deal I could find. Hope it helps.

I just bought some for my 2006 RSTD thru American Side Road Cycles. Flanders Pullback Handlebars, Chrome, Metric Knurled 650-08783

Took about 3 weeks to get and bars with shipping cost me a little more than $240. Have not put them on yet. They do look great out of the box and should be good for shoulders once i have time to get them on.The handle bar mounts clamps face the front of the bike a riser will not work, I tried.. This was the only place I could find these bars and best deal I could find. Hope it helps.

I had tried calling them but no answer so I though it was defunct. I made some handlebar extensions instead (detailed in another tech post) which worked really well, so good to go! Thanks for the response.