IGNORED

1984 Venture Air Suspension System not working

My 1984 Venture air suspension quit working. I'm not getting a ground signal from the controller to the solenoids for the front and rear shocks. If i supply a ground the shocks will fill with air. I have checked the wiring from the controller to the compressor manifold and there good. I suspect its the air system controller. I can only find 1 on Ebay for a 87 1300 and its a different P/N than mine. (31M31119) Can anyone help. Text or reply to post Ph # 219-617-5563

Thanks Jeff B

My 1984 Venture air suspension quit working. I'm not getting a ground signal from the controller to the solenoids for the front and rear shocks. If i supply a ground the shocks will fill with air. I have checked the wiring from the controller to the compressor manifold and there good. I suspect its the air system controller. I can only find 1 on Ebay for a 87 1300 and its a different P/N than mine. (31M31119) Can anyone help. Text or reply to post Ph # 219-617-5563

Thanks Jeff B

I am probably reading this wayyyyy backwards but this sounds like a simple grounding issue,, like you got corrusion at a ground connector of a loose ground wire.. If it functions properly when running an external ground wire and ya didnt wanna fool around tracing connections,, cant you just ground it externally of the harness :confused24: