IGNORED

My daughters death on 8/30/2019

mid life crisis

Oh Brother I am sorry to be late here. I offer you my deepest sympathy. Things happen in the world every day that we cannot understand. The death of a child is a huge hole in your heart, I can only guess. Prayers are with and I can only say that our God has a better plan. In such a case be glad that there was no pain for her. Stay strong and keep the faith. This is no comfort from any of our words here, but I pray that God takes this pain from you guides you as to why he had need of her spirit so soon.

• 1 year later...

I just saw this posting and it broke my heart to hear the pain in his writing.

I have 3 girls, all grown and I cannot imagine the pain of losing any of them.

My heart breaks for you man, but don't give up, your daughter wouldn't want that for you.

Anything else I say from here on out is just not enough to end your pain.

My sincere hope you get through this and live to enjoy your daughter's memory.

Respect

Bubber

aka Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I just happen to notice your post. I am so very sorry the sudden loss of your beautiful daughter. We have two daughters and a son. I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling. I believe in prayer and I will prayer for your family. I know your daughter certainly was loved by her family. May God Bless her memory and your family.

I hope to meet you someday somewhere. You are in our thoughts here at VentureRiders.

Yama Mama

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 9:23 AM, mid life crisis said:

Hey guys just wanted to share this with you. My only child, my daughter Hanna was killed this past Friday night in Charlotte NC, She was out with some friends celebrating a friends birthday, when they made a U turn (legally) and a Yamaha R1 running 125 mph in downtown Charlotte, hit the back passenger side door where she was sitting, and running all the way through the back seat to the other rear door, killing all three in the back seat. The guy that hit them was 22 also, and had temp tags on the bike because he'd just wrecked his other one!

My daughter was 22 years old, had everything great going for her! She went to school for orthodontics, and was just hired Friday for a job she'd wanted so so bad in orthodontics. She was to move into her new apartment the next day. My last words to her was I'd see her tomorrow at 3:00 to move her in. But instead of moving her at 3:00, I was picking out her casket exactly at 3:00.

We were best friends and buddys. Everyone said if you seen one you seen the other! She got to ride on my Venture I had just bought for the first time a week ago. I put her helmet in the casket with her, because it will never be worn by anyone else, It had a sticker on the back that said, "My Dads Biker Buddy". She was extremely well known and loved by many. There was over 400 came through the visitation Tuesday night!

The ONLY thing that I can get positive from this is, she died instantly and didn't experience any pain. She was so happy getting her new job that day, getting her new apartment, and being out with her friends. I just do NOT know how I am going to be able to carry on without her. She was my life. If I do survive, I don't know if I can throw a leg over a bike again or not! You raise your child to be careful in everything they do, and SHE WAS!! But who would EVER think their child would be killed in a back seat of a car, by a MOTORCYCLE!!

Probably the last time you'll ever hear from me on here! Be safe guys!!

When as parents lose a child it makes a hole right through you , we lost our son to cancer he was 45  in ...October , 30 ,  2020 ... today as I am typing this it still hurts  .. I will be praying for your family tonight , I have found as some others tell me that it is a process .....Always remember , but be strong  .. After the memorial service we had for him that night I had dream and it was my wife and I walking through heavens door ..We saw someone coming toward us and it was our son ..He said I have been waiting for you  ...Those who pass on to heaven are not having any pain , but are resting peacefully