IGNORED

RaTTMaXX

I'm brand new here but have gotten a lot of usefull info over the years and thank you for that. I know the question I'm about to ask has been tossed around before but has been long time since ive seen it discussed and wondering if there anyone came up with a easier solution, I got wild hair one day to rat rod/bobber one of my venture royale's and its still in the works my question is regarding a bigger rear tire id like to get a 180-200 on the rear to make the stance better the 140 looks wimpy now. Im wondering is it possible to replace the whole swingarm assembly and mate it to a FJR1300 Rear solving the problem ? I have a shop n fairly skilled at "lol customizing" things or is this a far fetched Pipedream. I'm truly sorry if ive posted this in wrong area I'm sure sum nice gent can point me in right direction if so. Thanks feel free to msg me as well. Thanks I enclosed a few pics as attatchments

!! YAMAHA RULES !!

IMG_20190903_013709_1567492743640.jpgIMG_20190903_013526_1567492815252.jpgIMG_20190903_013053_1567492988978.jpgIMG_20190903_013206_1567492946476.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have not been on this forum a lot the past year and I just found your post. It would seem others here are not impressed with your custom. I am very impressed. It looks very cool! I am really interested in if you found a way to put a big tire on the back. I have an ‘85 that I call my Beast. A bobbed rear fender and fat rear tire would be nice.

Just came upon this as well, how did I miss it??? Don't know. The lack of input though, might have more to do with nobody knowing any real good answers, more so than no interest. So I think you are in untested new territory, so go for it and let us know how things turn out. You're the the only one looking to increase the size of the rear tire.