IGNORED

Rally @ The Shores, thread(s) update.

Marcarl

Hi Ya'll

I did some moderation, just so that you all know that you are being watched...lol

I renamed the threads and eliminated some as well.

So we now have a thread that will hopefully be kept for info, questions and answers.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?142455-Rally-the-shores-2020-info-only-plz

Another thread is now available for discussion and encouragement etc.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?142473-Niagara-shores-rooms-for-2020-rally-the-shores

I did this to try and keep necessary info easy to find for those looking for such things, without loosing out on the friendly banter and stick poking that goes on.

Hopefully this works.

No real updates yet, but,,, with 42 registered on the calendar, seems like it will be a real good time to meet lots of the folks that you normally only get a glimpse of on this forum.

Keep in mind that if you register and book a place to sleep, you can always cancel if need be.

No real updates yet, but,,, with 42 registered on the calendar, seems like it will be a real good time to meet lots of the folks that you normally only get a glimpse of on this forum.

Keep in mind that if you register and book a place to sleep, you can always cancel if need be.

...Not so fast grasshopper. There is 60signed up as of now............6 regulars have not signed up yet. Edited by BIG TOM

I am working on an Itinerary for this event, many things to do @ the shores so rides will be short. There are some neat places to visit within 5 miles of the shores. Olcott is one, a haunted winery is two, and the longest ride is FORT NIAGARA which is about 35 minutes away.

Breakfast and suppers will be @ the shores and possible lunches "A LA CARTE". Thinking of having a 50/50 split putt putt golf tournament Friday evening with winner taking half and the other half going to pay for some expenses incurred for the rally..thinking a $5.00 entrance fee if my co host approves.

Lots of new places to explore on your own or just enjoy all the amenities that Niagara shores has to offer.

Never played Put Put golf. I do want to check out the zip line though. If there is NO wine at the winery how can we get spooked? :happy-emoticon:
Taste more WHINE of course...zip lining ,I believe are in Lockport ny, which is about a 20 minute ride away. I am only somewhat familiar with this area..We will have flyers at the rally with places of interest..

• 2 weeks later...
Just received an e-mail from Heidi confirming my reservation for next years RALLY @ the SHORES.:banana::canada:

For now I just booked a tent site.

Went to see Ernie today to discuss the rally.. I showed him our site and when he saw the price quotes for rooms, cabins etc. he stated that they were posted wrong. My heart sunk into my stomach... AS IT TURNED OUT THE HOTEL ROOMS WERE $10.00 HIGHER THEN WHAT THEY SHOULD BE ON THE WEEKEND PRICE. So all that booked a room at the hotel will save another $20.00 over their stay. What an honest guy, he could have said nothing...We discussed a lot to do with meals and the band and the itinerary. AND YOUR SNORING......LOL p.s. he has a special campsite just for you....next to the new neighbors that complain about everything...double lol

As long as there aint no stink'n trains. I hate's trains that run's at night. Or RV's that run's AC units all night. And I don't snore cause if I did I woulda heard it and woke up..

Wrong thread sir. There is another thread for this kind of gobbligoop, this thread is for updates and info only,,,,, so mind your manners!!!!!