IGNORED

Bongobob's Hanigan Trike

Marcarl

On the Hanigan price we had a Star Rider member who attended our Venture West in The Dalles OR with his freshly triked '07RSV. I talked to him about a year ago, and he said his install cost $11,000 in Salt Lake UT. The Easy steer would have been another $1G, but he didn't go for it. So if trying to put a used value on the Hannigan think $12,000 new.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117632

That is what Bob told me what he paid for the conversion. I was thinking of doing this to my 05 before I decided to buy the Spyder..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is what Bob told me what he paid for the conversion. I was thinking of doing this to my 05 before I decided to buy the Spyder..

I was too, but 12g's is kinda hard to swallow. For another 7 you could have bought a brand new 2ndGen.... I finally took my '04RSMV and installed a 2006 Voyager Kit on it. $3,000 for the Bike and $1200 for the kit with the right adapter. $4200 for both.. used.. but in mint condition. At least I won't fall over and go boom anymore.... :Avatars_Gee_George:

Already then,,I think this has went on long enough.

Please place your bids on line here. The way it pans out at the moment is that I have 2 bidders left, both at $11500.

Please post what it is that you two guys would like.

We could cut the trike in half, but then we'd have to argue as to which way and who get to pick first,,,, you know what momma said,,, one cuts, the other picks.

I really think it would be a whole lot easier to bring a bit to more than $11500.

This sale will close shortly, but not before Friday Sept 13, I am busy guiding folks around Ontario, so you have until then to mix this up some.

Already then,,I think this has went on long enough.

Please place your bids on line here. The way it pans out at the moment is that I have 2 bidders left, both at $11500.

Please post what it is that you two guys would like.

We could cut the trike in half, but then we'd have to argue as to which way and who get to pick first,,,, you know what momma said,,, one cuts, the other picks.

I really think it would be a whole lot easier to bring a bit to more than $11500.

This sale will close shortly, but not before Friday Sept 13, I am busy guiding folks around Ontario, so you have until then to mix this up some.

Carl,

If you're having an auction we can't have 2 bidders at $11,500. Someone had to be the first to $11,500 and should be the successful bidder. I don't know if I was first or second. Please post the first bidder to $11,500 and let the other bidders know where they stand. That's only fair. Let us know.

Carl,

If you're having an auction we can't have 2 bidders at $11,500. Someone had to be the first to $11,500 and should be the successful bidder. I don't know if I was first or second. Please post the first bidder to $11,500 and let the other bidders know where they stand. That's only fair. Let us know.

Seems only right...give the 2nd bidder @ 11,500 a chance to up his bid and so forth back and forth until one drops out..That's how an auction works...

Carl,

Even though you owe me a pair of Tony LLama boots, I support your post. Good Luck my friend.

:farmer:

I would agree to allllllllllll the above posts,,, now to figure out who was first, guess it's more work for poor little old me,,, or maybe there is someone who is feeling sorry for me and so to help things out, would bit just another $25 or $50. You know how an auction works eh,, the highest bidder gets the prize and............ we see!!! eh?

Ok,,, so the suspensin continues. Ya I know,,, it's a new word and I know because I invented it.

We have 2 interested parties in being the grand fabulous new owner of the one and only trike that ever belonged to none other than the master of electronics: BongoBobNY.

The dialogue that I've had with either of them and the encouragement that they have received form the parties on this site have not got them to go out and find out how good of a deal this might be. This has to be a find of a lifetime, something you wouldn't even hope to discover in a barn somewhere, and the buyer will get to sit on it, fire it up, listen to the pipes as they emit sounds of strength and power, and then when all is ready, hold their head up high, slip it into 1st gear, release the clutch and go cruising down the highway with the realization that it is ME!!!! and ONLY ME that get to ride such a machine with all it's history.

Now I would think that the BS previous should be worth another $50,, I'm not a real good auctioneer on paper, but I can type a lot when I get going.

Actually, presently, like as we speak, so at the moment, like not yesterday, but right now,,,,,, I have put the question to the owner and eagerly awaiting her answer with abated breath.

I really want to put this thing to sleep, and get on with the 84 and the tools etc.

I'm actually camping at present and have sporadic cell reception, but I will stay on it.

Ok,,, so the suspensin continues. Ya I know,,, it's a new word and I know because I invented it.

We have 2 interested parties in being the grand fabulous new owner of the one and only trike that ever belonged to none other than the master of electronics: BongoBobNY.

The dialogue that I've had with either of them and the encouragement that they have received form the parties on this site have not got them to go out and find out how good of a deal this might be. This has to be a find of a lifetime, something you wouldn't even hope to discover in a barn somewhere, and the buyer will get to sit on it, fire it up, listen to the pipes as they emit sounds of strength and power, and then when all is ready, hold their head up high, slip it into 1st gear, release the clutch and go cruising down the highway with the realization that it is ME!!!! and ONLY ME that get to ride such a machine with all it's history.

Now I would think that the BS previous should be worth another $50,, I'm not a real good auctioneer on paper, but I can type a lot when I get going.

Actually, presently, like as we speak, so at the moment, like not yesterday, but right now,,,,,, I have put the question to the owner and eagerly awaiting her answer with abated breath.

I really want to put this thing to sleep, and get on with the 84 and the tools etc.

I'm actually camping at present and have sporadic cell reception, but I will stay on it.

My Canukian is a little weak! Saddlebum, can you translate to 'Merican for us?

Carl, you wan't to recap your last post in the English language or in some format where normal people can understand what the heck you are talking about. Can you do it in 2 lines or less..........lol

My Canukian is a little weak! Saddlebum, can you translate to 'Merican for us?

Really guys???,,,, I'm having a hard time believing that you don't understand auctioneer speak,,on the other hand it wasn't soo easy on my end either, but what is written is written and I'll not take back a word of it,, well not until I run for Prime Minister, or President.

To make things short and sweet for you all then,,,,

Calling once,,,,,,

Calling twice,,,,,,

Now just to wait for the final ok.

Calling just once more,,, is there anybody that is sitting on the fence,, this is your last chance, don't be shy, get out your fingers and type a few numbers,,,,,

Only one (1) day left,,,, hopefully,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Carl,

Thank you for taking on this awesome responsibility. I know you have been struggling with two bids of $11,500. To ease your burden and facilitate the sale in a timely manner I am withdrawing my bid. Congratulations to the other bidder who bid $11,500 if you are successful. Ride the Sexy 2 Timer with pride, Bongo will be watching you.

Carl,

Thank you for taking on this awesome responsibility. I know you have been struggling with two bids of $11,500. To ease your burden and facilitate the sale in a timely manner I am withdrawing my bid. Congratulations to the other bidder who bid $11,500 if you are successful. Ride the Sexy 2 Timer with pride, Bongo will be watching you.

or you could have gone to $11,600

or you could have gone to $11,600

Or $11,501.... Ya never know?? I was watching a Sports Afield 18 gun fire safe on a local online auction, and the bidding sat at $200 bucks all week. So the thing is about to close and and I'm about ready to hit the sack, and it's still sitting at 200. So I placed a bid of $200.25 and got the dang thing... It was the same size as one of my gun cabinets so sold the cabinet for $80 bucks... $120...Not bad for a 18 gun fire safe... :thumbsup2: