IGNORED

Bongobob's 84

Marcarl

Reading the ad and wondering if the engine Bongo sent out to be built by PCW (not 100% sure if that is the right company?) was ever received by Bob (he waited patiently for a long time for this) and if so, is that engine included in the sale of Blondie? I know Bob was wanting to have a "build party" in the near future and was very excited about finally gettin er done. If that engine is included,,, perspective purchasers of Blondie may want to consider it as a HUGE plus in the value of the package. If memory serves me correctly,, I believe Bob told me the task before PCW was farrr greater than a refresh.. It seems he mentioned a bunch of high end performance "build" stuff going on there = V-Max components..

Sure miss my friend,, still praying for you and your family Becky!! Thanks for helping Becky out with all this Carl!

Puc

• 3 weeks later...

So far I have seen NO interest in the acquirement of this wonderful piece of equipment. If you are at all interested then step up. All you would need is $500 or an offer and you would have yourself an awesome project,,,, just the real thing to keep you out of momma's hair and give you a reason not to be looking at the 'todo' list.

Don't be shy, one of these days it will be gone and then it'll be too late.