IGNORED

Bongobobny's Blondie

As most if not all of you know, BongoBobny passed on to glory a couple of weeks ago. He had great plans for his 1984 Blonde, called Blondie. He had procured an engine and sent it out for an upgrade (when I get the specs I will post it as well). At present Blondie is hurtin and is all in pieces mostly, so we are looking for a good home with tender loving care that would like to use her for a rebuild or parts. Becky says sell it, hopefully to a fellow VentureRider. Blondie comes with a host of usable parts that we have no idea of what would consist of. In order to figure that out we would need to pull the whole garage apart to do an inventory, so this will be a surprise package.

Are you interested, then send me a email. Highest bidder will have a leading edge. Let's talk!!

Sorry, no pictures as it would be nearly impossible to get a good look. It's a small garage with a large garage supply of tools etc.

Carl (MarCarl)

c.norg@yahoo.ca

That's a shame. Blondie was the reason I got to know Bob when I joined here. I had my '84 Blonde also. We were always working on the same projects, doing similar mods. Bob always had solid advice and we compared notes as we went along. Bob kept me fired up to keep improving my Blonde. He even supplied a few parts he had spares of. Hope it finds a good home.

• 1 month later...