IGNORED

We're starting a YouTube show on our Venture

RoadshipVenture

I put a post up in a video section as well, so I'm sorry if I'm breaking a forum rule, but just figured I'd toss this here as well in case anyone is interested. My girlfriend and I pretty much sold off everything to get a 2004 RSMV and live on the road from now on. We are documenting our journey driving around America and just finished our first episode. We'd love feedback and if you dig it please subscribe and we'll make more (and shorter) episodes. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/cGNrkosKcMA

22 minutes in,,, "they think its a HD, but actually its a Touring Bike with Mini-Van engine in it,,,,,,, IT RIP'SSSS" :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:!!

Touring all over the U.K. on a seemingly endless adVenture with your very best friend sharing the full experience aboard the worlds 2nd best Touring bike ever made (sorry Roadship,, this ol lop eared CTFW varmint is pretty much stuck on the 1st Gens being number one:missingtooth:) = WOWZY WOW WOW WOW:scared:!!! DEFINITELY a series I will be watching and subscribing too!! If you see "Puc Puc" as one of your UTube subscribers,,, please dont delete him = he is me:missingtooth:!!

You two have a GREAT time out there in your CTFW adVenture.. May the road before you be one filled with endless joy and may that special bonding that can take place between two best friends out sharing the open road belong to the two of you to keep forever in your hearts!!

GOOD STUFF!! :thumbsup:

Puc

P.S. = THANK YOU for allowing us to be part of your lives on the open road!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...