IGNORED

Picture taker on Cherahola Skyway during Vogel...................

DragonRider

NICE,,, REALLY NICE Lewis!! What would be xtra nice and special would be if some lop eared freedom riding varmint who was part of that series of romping riding down the Cherahola would put names with the pics so I had a clue of who was who would share that info with us, the unknowing :big-grin-emoticon::stickinouttounge:

Yep you are included you grey muzzled lop eared predator. God love you. How is everything in the Southeast? Or have you left yet.

:farmer: Slyvester and love it.

We been stuck here at home for a tad,,,, cutting weeds, resealing the deck, washing the back of the house and all that fun stuff.. Did get bored and me and Tip "rode" Trooper up to the Mackinaw Bridge for an overnight excursion a couple nights ago.. Got a week of watching the Grandson in Michigan coming up and then it's fly the coop time... Aint had much of chance to do much predatorizing,, matter of fact,, been far to long since I even shot a shooter.. Now ya got my trigger finger itchin,, may have to sneak away from that slave driv,, wonderful bride of mine and touch off a few rounds.. If it happens I will make a video of proof just for you brother!!

How bout yourself... Still chasing ol' Wiley T Coyote down yonder or did cha get em all? Hope and pray all is well health, weather and ridin with you and yours brother!!!

:hihi: ,, we hi-jacked ol Fozzy Bears thread :hihi:

We been stuck here at home for a tad,,,, cutting weeds, resealing the deck, washing the back of the house and all that fun stuff.. Did get bored and me and Tip "rode" Trooper up to the Mackinaw Bridge for an overnight excursion a couple nights ago.. Got a week of watching the Grandson in Michigan coming up and then it's fly the coop time... Aint had much of chance to do much predatorizing,, matter of fact,, been far to long since I even shot a shooter.. Now ya got my trigger finger itchin,, may have to sneak away from that slave driv,, wonderful bride of mine and touch off a few rounds.. If it happens I will make a video of proof just for you brother!!

How bout yourself... Still chasing ol' Wiley T Coyote down yonder or did cha get em all? Hope and pray all is well health, weather and ridin with you and yours brother!!!

:hihi: ,, we hi-jacked ol Fozzy Bears thread :hihi:

So far put four to their happy hunting ground all with the .22 mag. Added a S&W M&P 9mm compact 4" (to my safe). Not a bad weapon but not as friendly as the Bersa. Still working on it, may need a rear elevated sight, but it shoots sweet. Keep us in your prayers as I do for you.