IGNORED

Changing password

frankd

I blame the latest Win10 update for this mess, but.... The computer I usually use for VentureRider is a Win10 laptop. After the update, I went to open Venturerider.org and got the message that I wasn't using the correct name or password. Heck, I haven't changed my password since joining. I messed around with it and couldn't gain any ground with the laptop. I grabbed my Chromebook and venturerider.org came up just fine. I went out to my Ham Shack and tried the Win10 tower there and because I'd never signed on from there before I had to enter my name and password. It worked. I decided to sign off from venturerider.org on my Chromebook and went I went to sign back in I got the bad name/password message again. I decided I needed to reset my password and start off from scratch on all 3 computers. I got my password reset and now the laptop works fine, but I can't find where to change my password from the temp. password. Which button do I push.....

Don,

I just tried that again and it doesn't give me the option of changing my password. Is there an option for that on this board?

I see where Skid told somebody to select 'user cp' but I can't find that either.