ON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rally @ the shores 2020 dialogue-encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TOM View Post
    OH BROTHER....please spare us....Saddlebum is the best huger by far....he has warm ,soft hands , and a gentle hug..or so I'm told..
    Why Thank you BIG TOM. and BTW your secret is safe with me, No one will ever know how you really know. However it is with much regret that this huger must sadly disappoint so many Hugees this year because I have had to remove myself from the attendees list and will not make the rally this year. I guess this is why Marcarl is displaying so much confidence since he knows his main obstacle will be grounded.

Due to a number of past health issues which includes 3 bouts of work related walking pneumonia over the past 50 years, high blood pressure and stent surgery, My Dr. already had me stop going to work since mid march. and now with the closing of the border, Its pretty obvious I will be missing this years Rally. I hope that those who do attend have a great time but remember to follow all the safety guidelines to stay safe and healthy.

Hopefully there is a not too distant future, where we can put all this behind us and life will return to normalcy, with improvements. Such as a little more compassion and less greed world wide, with heads of state actually becoming public leaders for the people they serve and not just self indulging figure heads.
    I AM A DRINKER OF THE WIND

Canada
    ON
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rally @ the shores 2020 dialogue-encouragement

Latest Update:
    Rally will continue as planned only a little bit different.
    1) Canadians will not be attending / we can't cross the border legally. If you have made a deposit with Niagara Shores, please contact them and they will issue you a refund, or extend your reservation to next year.
    2) Although elected chair of this committee, I will now have to bow out. (is there a conspiracy going on here?) Guess the reins go to Big Tom.
    3) For the Americans, please check your state border crossings as some may be restricted, requiring quarantine.
    4) For those who can and will attend, keep up the comradely, we will all be able to see other next year.
    5) Gonna miss all you guys!!! Big time!!!
    Gonna miss all you guys and gals
    at the

Rally @ T h e S h o r e s
    July 16-19th 2020

3. Thanks Drews gave thanks for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345