IGNORED

Rally @ the shores 2020 dialogue-encouragement

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Marcarl, I have info that FREEKIN Linda and BIKER BECKY will be attending the SHORES RALLY this year. Linda will be staying in a house with NSA JOE and Robin. Becky has a suite. SO GREAT to see these girls attending . Get your HUGGER ready..

Hey Marcarl, I have info that FREEKIN Linda and BIKER BECKY will be attending the SHORES RALLY this year. Linda will be staying in a house with NSA JOE and Robin. Becky has a suite. SO GREAT to see these girls attending . Get your HUGGER ready..
@Marcarl must really be getting old if'n he needs to be reminded to get his hugger ready. At least we know mine is always on full alert .....:178:

and since my danci'n days may be over due to the condition of my knees I'm a guess'n I jus may have to double down on the hugg'n to fill da void :confused24::whistling:

:canada::canada::canada:

@Marcarl must really be getting old if'n he needs to be reminded to get his hugger ready. At least we know mine is always on full alert .....:178:

and since my danci'n days may be over due to the condition of my knees I'm a guess'n I jus may have to double down on the hugg'n to fill da void :confused24::whistling:

:325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325::325: now thats more like it saddlebum

There is likely only one reason for those 2 to come to this event,, and it isn't to see if 'Big what ever' has changed in size, nor is it to eat ice-cream or win at the PuttPutt. I really think I know the reason and @saddlebum had best get some practice in,, for these young ladies and any others that might venture to this shindig will only go for the bestust of the best, and they know that I will be there.

• 1 month later...
There is likely only one reason for those 2 to come to this event,, and it isn't to see if 'Big what ever' has changed in size, nor is it to eat ice-cream or win at the PuttPutt. I really think I know the reason and saddlebum had best get some practice in,, for these young ladies and any others that might venture to this shindig will only go for the bestust of the best, and they know that I will be there.
OH BROTHER....please spare us....Saddlebum is the best huger by far....he has warm ,soft hands , and a gentle hug..or so I'm told..

• 4 months later...
OH BROTHER....please spare us....Saddlebum is the best huger by far....he has warm ,soft hands , and a gentle hug..or so I'm told..
Why Thank you BIG TOM. and BTW your secret is safe with me, No one will ever know how you really know. However it is with much regret that this huger must sadly disappoint so many Hugees this year because I have had to remove myself from the attendees list and will not make the rally this year. I guess this is why Marcarl is displaying so much confidence since he knows his main obstacle will be grounded.

Due to a number of past health issues which includes 3 bouts of work related walking pneumonia over the past 50 years, high blood pressure and stent surgery, My Dr. already had me stop going to work since mid march. and now with the closing of the border, Its pretty obvious I will be missing this years Rally. I hope that those who do attend have a great time but remember to follow all the safety guidelines to stay safe and healthy.

Hopefully there is a not too distant future, where we can put all this behind us and life will return to normalcy, with improvements. Such as a little more compassion and less greed world wide, with heads of state actually becoming public leaders for the people they serve and not just self indulging figure heads.

Latest Update:

Rally will continue as planned only a little bit different.

1) Canadians will not be attending / we can't cross the border legally. If you have made a deposit with Niagara Shores, please contact them and they will issue you a refund, or extend your reservation to next year.

2) Although elected chair of this committee, I will now have to bow out. (is there a conspiracy going on here?) Guess the reins go to Big Tom.

3) For the Americans, please check your state border crossings as some may be restricted, requiring quarantine.

4) For those who can and will attend, keep up the comradely, we will all be able to see other next year.

5) Gonna miss all you guys!!! Big time!!!