IGNORED

Burlington Ontario 9th Annual M&E 2020

saddlebum

I have posted this early this year so you American members can get to work on your passports, because once again on January 4th 2020 @ 6:30 PM, I would like to put together another Meet and Eat here in Burlington Ontario, making this the 9th annual meet and eat. As in previous years this is the weekend of the NORTH AMERICAN MOTORCYCLE SUPER SHOW, which is a three day event here in Toronto Ontario.

Click on this link for more info SUPERSHOW - North America's Largest Motorcycle Show .

The place I have in mind will again be at TUCKERS MARKET PLACE in Burlington Ontario. https://tuckers.ca/ . Which is about 25 minutes from the motorcycle show.

The Date has been set in the calendar so you may RSVP at anytime.

NOTE!! Dinner time posted is an approximate time based on previous years. Time should remain the same but could vary by a half hour or so depending on their time frame when reservations are made. I will post exact details once I make reservations later in the year.

Edited by saddlebum

Why did you bring this up already?? you should be aware that it tends to snow here that time of year and I ain't finished with summer just yet,,, and if I go back to snow plowing, I might not be able to attend,,,, and do they serve ice-cream??

Why did you bring this up already?? you should be aware that it tends to snow here that time of year and I ain't finished with summer just yet,,, and if I go back to snow plowing, I might not be able to attend,,,, and do they serve ice-cream??
Now Marcarl I do believe I stated why I posted it early so the Americans can get to work on their passports or do you not want them to come in case @BIG TOM comes too. Since we're combining the Canadian and the American rallies next year we may as well get him up here so he can see how nice we really are. As if there was ever any doubt. Edited by saddlebum