IGNORED

1990 Venture

I was asked to post this by a guy that was once a member here. It is, I think, a 1990 Venture Royale. Please contact him if you have any question regarding the bike. I've not seen it and know nothing about it but it looks to be a fair deal for somebody.

$500.00

Kurt Aarons

507-327-3280

kpaservices@outlook.com

Location Redwood County, Minnesota

2 hour SW of Minneapolis

His description:It will need some lovin.

100_5266.jpg 100_5268.jpg 100_5270.jpg 100_5272.jpg 100_5269.jpg 100_5274.jpg

If I was 20 years younger, pre Broken Back, Dupentrens, Pace Maker, Cancer and Brain fluid leakage,,, I would buy that puppy,, sell our house and Tip and I would become highway Desparado's... That sweetheart DEFINITELY wreeks of adVentures just waiting to happen!! :missingtooth:

I contacted the seller and got some more information.

I don't think he would mind if I posted it here.

"There are just under 61000 miles on the odo. It needs brake work, possibly a good bleeding may take care of it. It needs the connection for the air ride soldered. It has not been ridden in 3 years. I have had it running and believe fresh fuel and Seafoam would work wonders. The tires were replaced and the clutch slave done and not ridden much after that. It is not the original engine as that locked shortly after I got the bike. My life took a turn and I did not have time to ride this machine. I have clear title. I figure $500 is a fair price for what it is. I am in MN. I am no longer a member of the forum as biking has fallen by the wayside. I contacted Freebird as I think this should go to someone who cares about these machines."