IGNORED

WNY Rally 2019

Frogger

Another great Western New York rally has come and gone. This year was over the top some new faces and some were gone but never forgotten. I hope to see everyone next year and meet some new people with the Canadian members and the Americans joining forces to make an entirely new rally. Thank you to all those that joined me both days on the rides. See you all next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great Western New York rally has come and gone. This year was over the top some new faces and some were gone but never forgotten. I hope to see everyone next year and meet some new people with the Canadian members and the Americans joining forces to make an entirely new rally. Thank you to all those that joined me both days on the rides. See you all next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great time...great to see new faces.. this committee has done a great job over the last 12 years and I am forever in your debt. TIME for all of you to relax and enjoy yourselves .You've all earned it.. the band is also looking forward to playing there also...Our time with Pioneer will be ever cherished..I wish them nothing but greatness in their new endeavor. meet you in the pool next July.

Made it home safe...We walked in the door around 2:30.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen, and thanks to all the good folks that showed up. Always a good time.....Hope no-one was too intimidated by all my tats......

Now....I gotta look into those Spyders a little better...lol....:Cartoon_397:

​ Looking forward, we should all consider Pioneer when looking for a new scoot....just sayin'...

Made it home safe and sound, even though I had this Bum following me practically the whole time. I did buy him off by getting him same ice-cream I think and arrived at home with my Honey waiting out in the yard to see me. She said I had been gone tooo long so next time she going to come and keep an eye on me. Don't know why,,,,, who's been talking I wonder.

Loved you guys all and then some, what a great time.

Many thanks to Tom, and Tom and Amy, and that Robin girl with her side kick Bob, and then also Spanky, and Mr. Ken. You guys rock and have put on 12 great years of rallies. Hopefully this will continue and that we get to see each other again, again and again.................... Hopefully you will not be shy about passing out info to guide us into the unknown.

Just got home wow rain then hot then rain then hot what a ride home. But debbie and i want to throw a big thankyou out to the western new york crew it has been a blast every year we have came and we look forward to the new venue next year. Had some interesting roomies to stay with but all was fun and had a blast. Hope everyone got home safe and cant wait to see everyone again.

Joe and debbie

Well I too got home safe and sound eventually. No thanks to Carl who just kept leading me on by dangling ice cream under my nose. When we finally got close enough to his home where he felt he could go the rest of the way without a Nanny Bum, to hold his hand, he chucked me aside like a used rag after an oil spill. I did get the ice cream as a reward for baby sitting him however. Once we parted I took quit the scenic route home going through Dundas who,s main street was shut down for carnival ripe with lots of ice cream. (Did you you get that Marcarl lots and lots of ice cream) I did eventually make it home were Dino I mean Rio was so excited he practically Knocked me off my feet. Once that was out of the way I got a big loving hug from wife and a little consolation hug from her for Carl, Cause she knew if he was there he would expect a hug also.

For me even though I thoroughly enjoyed myself as always., There was an element of bitter sweetness in that (A) Bob was not physically present and (B) knowing that this was the last VR rally at this location. I will really miss this and hope the future Rally arrangement will be as successful.

Last and most importantly I would like to give thanks to Tom, Tom and Amy, Robin and Bob, Spanky, and Mr. Ken, for all their hard work and commitment to make this Rally another success story.

I would also like to thank Michelle and Terry from Pioneer motor sports for all they have done for us not just this time around but over the years as well. An additional thanks to Michelle for the accommodation's she made available to us.

Ride safe one and all and if we don't see each other again somewhere this year I hope to see you next year.

Edited by saddlebum

Made it home safe and sound, even though I had this Bum following me practically the whole time. I did buy him off by getting him same ice-cream I think and arrived at home with my Honey waiting out in the yard to see me. She said I had been gone tooo long so next time she going to come and keep an eye on me. Don't know why,,,,, who's been talking I wonder.

Loved you guys all and then some, what a great time.

Many thanks to Tom, and Tom and Amy, and that Robin girl with her side kick Bob, and then also Spanky, and Mr. Ken. You guys rock and have put on 12 great years of rallies. Hopefully this will continue and that we get to see each other again, again and again.................... Hopefully you will not be shy about passing out info to guide us into the unknown.

Hey, Mr co- chairman you get to help get the word out so that everyone will know of the change...I will post it in the calendar this week and in the rally section of the forum...

Just got home wow rain then hot then rain then hot what a ride home. But debbie and i want to throw a big thankyou out to the western new york crew it has been a blast every year we have came and we look forward to the new venue next year. Had some interesting roomies to stay with but all was fun and had a blast. Hope everyone got home safe and cant wait to see everyone again.

Joe and debbie

thank you for attending...

One last thing you Americans need to get your passports so you can come up for the Burlington Ont meet and great In January. Same weekend as the TORONTO MOTORCYCLE SUPER SHOW. http://motorcyclesupershow.ca/ You can come up early and check out the show and then come to the meet and eat and great Dinner after.

I will post the details later in the year but you need to start now to get your passports. Saddlebum has spoken:backinmyday:

Edited by saddlebum

After a great rally, we were so lucky to have a great and mostly dry ride home between rains. Even the border crossing was the best ever. Special thanks to all the WNY gang who once again hosted a great rally and made it possible to meet up with some old friends and make some new friends. We are already looking forward to next year.

So what's the story on Pioneer, they closing down?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pioneer closing down???? that will be the day!!!!! Those people are away too much community minded for that to happen. They are fully supportive of the folks that come for help from their business, and those type of businesses stick around.

Nooo,, instead they are expanding and creating a wedding venue at the Earls site, so that will disrupt that whole area and will be making a major change in what can and will happen on that acreage. They dis offer to let us use the lot beside their shop, but we all knew that wasn't going to works so well, but being who they are, they didn't want to leave us hanging. Great people those folks, great people!!!!

Instead Big Tom had an offer to discuss the possibility of using Niagara Shores, we checked it out and decided that location would suit very nicely. Get yourself booked in, I think you'll be happy you did.

Great time at rally! A lot more bad weather than normal but took in stride. Not as many campers so was a little boring around fire after everyone left but it was relaxing in the quiet and full moon!!!! Stayed up with Terry to watch last of first DVD of Woodstock and then he had enough.

Met a few new people !

Made it home yesterday at around 6pm. Had NO rain until around north of Brantford On.(MarCarl's area) put on rain gear and 5 minutes later pulled into Timmies and rain stopped after I had a coffee.

Not long at border crossing(asked ALOT of questions tho!) but glad I wasn't anyone going to U.S. as traffic at Peace bridge was backed up way past Duty Free on Canadian side. I decided to get coffee and traffic was backed up all around Duty Free and took me a while to get around traffic.

Will try to get pictures up later.

Kim and I made it home safe and sound, another great rally! Want to THANK everyone in the NY crew that has given their time over the years to make this an awesome event! Would also like to THANK Terry and Michelle for all their generosity over the years, their sponsorship has made this party possible and they work tirelessly to make every detail just rite. I wish them nothing but the very best, in their next adventure. It was great seeing old friends again, and nice to meet some new ones as well. Cant thank "Wiz" enough for getting the trike up and running.

On a different note would like to comment on the send off Bob recvd, It was one of the most moving services I have ever seen. The Patriot Guard Riders showed up in full gear, and treated everyone with kindness and respect. This amazing group made sure Bob was treated to the ultimate send off on his last ride. The whole ceremony sent chills thru your body and had every hair on your neck standing straight up. We celebrated Bob's life and laughed at some of his adventures all weekend long. Carl, Ben, Ron and Ron all pitched in to help Becky with ideas and repairs. A true testament to just how great this family is.

Thanks again, and looking forward to next year already!

Craig & Kim