IGNORED

Rest in Peace MasterGuns

Freebird

We lost another member recently. He had actually left the forum a year or so ago but was pretty active at one time. He helped me out with a, shall we say "Unruly" member, a couple of years ago. Really just helped me to understand that the guys had some problems. I really appreciated his council during that time. I'm sure that many of you will remember him. He was a good man and will be missed by those who did. Rest in Peace Masterguns.

These days are difficult for sure.. Thanks for posting Mastergun's departure in a more permanent location too Boss, this is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you Mastergun for being here with good, solid wisdom advice during a difficult time! There is so much involved with keeping our club healthy, friendly and alive and doing so is often a "behind the scenes", thankless job that takes sincere and clear thinking,, that was you my brother = THANK YOU! May you rest in peace after serving your country and brothers in country so well!! Prayer Up and the most sincere of condolences to your family and friends as they/we work through this time of grief.. RIP my friend!