IGNORED

Are You Pulling a Camper with a GEN 3

I have been pulling my Bunkhouse for the past ten years with both my 06 tour Deluxe and 2000 Venture.

Anyone pulling a camper with a Gen 3.

I have the hitch on. I have not had a chance to tow. My RSTD and Venture pulled just fine.

Curious how the 2018 Venture will pull a load.

Thanks for any input.

I have been pulling my Bunkhouse for the past ten years with both my 06 tour Deluxe and 2000 Venture.

I have the hitch on. I have not had a chance to tow. My RSTD and Venture pulled just fine.

I pulled my bushtec trailer from Jersey yo Texas to Florida.Pulls and handles like a dream.I forget sometimes its back there.The bushtec trailer weighs 140 lbs and i had about 100 lbs in it.Still got 34 to 38 mpg.

I have the hitch installed but haven't pulled my trailer yet. My expectation is that it will pull even better than the RSV or RSTD. Primarily because the torque is so good and it makes the torque at low RPMs.

As you said, I can’t imagine it wouldn’t do as good or better with that v-twin torque.

I pulled my bushtec trailer from Jersey yo Texas to Florida.Pulls and handles like a dream.I forget sometimes its back there.The bushtec trailer weighs 140 lbs and i had about 100 lbs in it.Still got 34 to 38 mpg.

Yes im pulling with a Gen 3.Gonna load up again and go upstate NY camping soon.Bushtec needs tires first.