IGNORED

Destination Chaffee NY and the Rally

Marcarl

Heading out to the NY rally next Thursday. We will be caging it as we found a trailer that will suit and this makes Momma happy. She is not a lover of 4 lane, especially Buffalo, for some reason, and I can do without that as well. Will miss the ride though.

We will probably leave around 10am and take the QEW, Niagara bridge route.

Ouch!!!!!!

He bought me an ice-cream a couple of nights ago,,, I'll let him get away with this one. As we were conversing I also noticed some connection between his toes and his head, so there may be some issues with his thinker,, time will tell.

Heading out to the NY rally next Thursday. We will be caging it as we found a trailer that will suit and this makes Momma happy. She is not a lover of 4 lane, especially Buffalo, for some reason, and I can do without that as well. Will miss the ride though.

We will probably leave around 10am and take the QEW, Niagara bridge route.

That's because Buffalo drivers suck, I NEVER take the 90 or the 190 for any reason what so ever....drive safely, watch out for those idiots that don't know how to drive without a cellphone in their lap..

That's because Buffalo drivers suck, I NEVER take the 90 or the 190 for any reason what so ever....drive safely, watch out for those idiots that don't know how to drive without a cellphone in their lap..
What would be the alternatives to the 90 and 190.

What would be the alternatives to the 90 and 190.
This will add time to your ride. Get off in downtown Buffalo.. take the streets to Genessee st going east thru the bad section of the city (about 4 miles worth) to rt.78 (south) transit rd. (about 10 miles total) to rt. 400 expressway (rt 16 south) all the way to Pioneer motorsports..OR take Seneca st. (rt.16)in Buffalo and follow the signs for that rt. all the way to Pioneer...lot of traffic signals and add about 45 min to your ride...quickest way is the 90 to the 400....

I don't know what dressing proper like means to you way up yonder but I'm BEGGING please wear pants under your chaps.
Pants are optional up here under your chaps... We believe in freedom for all....! but, if you do wear assless chaps, you MUST wear high heels also...

OHHHHH you guys worry too much,,,, Marca will be with me, and there is NOOOOO WAY that I would be allowed high heels or anything that reveals anymore than what is absolutely required,,,, Kind of possesive, my lady is, wants it all for herself and for her alone. Can't blame her really and it's really thoughtful of her, keeping all the riffraff away.

And Ronnie boy,,, get to work!!!! you have a timeline and destination!!!

OHHHHH you guys worry too much,,,, Marca will be with me, and there is NOOOOO WAY that I would be allowed high heels or anything that reveals anymore than what is absolutely required,,,, Kind of possesive, my lady is, wants it all for herself and for her alone. Can't blame her really and it's really thoughtful of her, keeping all the riffraff away.

And Ronnie boy,,, get to work!!!! you have a timeline and destination!!!

Carl, you always put a smile on my face. Thank you, I really need one today..

And you got it,,, did my job again!
To be totally honest it was RDawsons comment about you in ass less chaps in high heals that did it for me...so in a way you did make me smile... now I have to bleach out my brain from that image....

• 2 weeks later...
Pants are optional up here under your chaps... We believe in freedom for all....! but, if you do wear assless chaps, you MUST wear high heels also...

Well WNY rally has come and gone and I could not help butt notice the big disappointment Big Tom had on his face and his grumpy attitude for part of weekend:bang head:

Just because all of the guys, Marcarl in particular, showed up wearing pants under their butt-less chaps :backinmyday:

Thankfully the Ice Cream truck showed up to put him back into his normally cheerful mood :fnd_(16):

Edited by saddlebum