IGNORED

VOX settings

On my new SVTC when playing music, with the intercom on and in VOX mode, I have to start talking fairly loud actually and then it takes a few words before the radio cuts out. Not the ideal situation as you lose the first few words with your passenger. Does anyone else run VOX? and if so how is yours working? If it seems to be working fine what do you have your VOX sensitivity set at?

Thanks in advance

I guess but I don't think it's unusual. I had a '13 Harley Road Glide Ultra that also had VOX and never got it set correctly.

My 2010 Goldwing had it and there was no adjustment it just works that way, plug in the headset and that's it. I believe both the HD and the new Venture infotainment centers are made by the same company.

• 2 weeks later...
On my new SVTC when playing music, with the intercom on and in VOX mode, I have to start talking fairly loud actually and then it takes a few words before the radio cuts out. Not the ideal situation as you lose the first few words with your passenger. Does anyone else run VOX? and if so how is yours working? If it seems to be working fine what do you have your VOX sensitivity set at?

Thanks in advance

Had several Gold Wings, Ventures, Harleys, just a nature of the beast.