IGNORED

Various top coaters

baylensman

I'm sure you all have seen the ads and pop up for the various top coats and NANO waxes like F-11, nano tech, superior nano and others.

I use a product called "magnum motorcycle juice" by Gerry Dean to wash my bike it has "nano" technology, He's local to the tampa bay I actually met him a bike night, over all i'm happy with the shine retention and the way it sheds some of the dirt and rain.

The claims and videos from some of these others take me back to the old informercials about ASTONISH!

Has anyone used and of these on either their cage or the bike and what kind results and any trick to the prep and application?

I just let the dirt pile up along with the miles. When I get caught in the rain most of it rinses off. LOL Actually I use plain ole spray detailer from Oriely's or one of them. Its a blue bottle Ice I think it is. Every time I see one of those F 11 ads on you tube I think to myself snake oil?

Here is place that some of the Goldwingers are using, https://ceramicpro.com/ , bad part is, you have to take the vehicle to them or they have to come to you for the application, it is apparently not something the average Joe can do in his garage.

I have used the TECH SHINE product from AEROLON , https://aerolon.com/, it works well, easy to apply, seems to last pretty well. One thing I do like about it is how it treats black plastic. On the Goldwing there are a lot of black semi-texturized surfaces that were always a pain to keep looking decent, after I applied the TECH SHINE they looked like new and have stayed that way ever since. I forget how long since I applied it, but it has been several months I know that. I also used their Show Polish. As soon as it cools down here in Florida, I am probably due for another application.

Edited by M61A1MECH