IGNORED

Happy Birthday Marcarl

saddlebum

Yes Sir HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Gods country Carl!

A little dye on your whiskers and you would still look like your old self, just like the picture we see hanging in the post offices around here: WANTED;)

Edited by Patch

:scared:,,, Heyyyy,, Carl,,, ya lop eared Kanuckian Birthday varmint,,, quick question,, are birthdays in Kanuckianville subject to exchange rates or something,, meaning, if you were 40 in the States would you be + or - an exchange rate up there depending on age markets or something?? Just asking cause I know you and I are pretty much the same age but for some reason you seem to lean more in the :backinmyday: direction and I seem to fall into the :guitarist 2: direction... Not trying to :stickpoke:or nothing like that on your birthday but thought I better ask.. You being older and wiser now,, figured maybe you would know:big-grin-emoticon:..

:Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139:

Hope your Birthday was nothing short of AMAZIN:

YA LOP EARED NORTHERN NEIGHBOR BROTHER AND FRIEND VARMINT!!!

Can we jump in too?

Haven't been around nearly as long as you Carl, but: 1) we are Canajun, and 2) we're lots Older!!

Hope you have a great Day. We enjoy your posts immensely, Bud.

Rgds, WRIDR