IGNORED

Blue Berry time again in Michigan?

cowpuc

WE HAVE OUR HEADING = lets go Blue Berry Huntin!!

Time again to see if the abandoned blue berry patch on Michigan State Land is ready to donate a few of those delicious Blue candies to our freezer.. Join Tip, Tweeksis and I in this little video as we do a little off-roading in the hunt for the wonderful taste of fresh Michigan Blue Berries!!

Puc, agreed.

Blueberries are great with oatmeal! I will freeze up a 1/2 gallon or so in small baggies.

When I was kid in Grayling, MI, used to go with friends to a swamp area near town and pick them for fresh pie or muffins made by Mom. Here in Georgia, have a friend who has a small orchard including several rows of nicely maintained bushes that become loaded with berries and make picking very easy.

Puc, agreed.

Blueberries are great with oatmeal! I will freeze up a 1/2 gallon or so in small baggies.

When I was kid in Grayling, MI, used to go with friends to a swamp area near town and pick them for fresh pie or muffins made by Mom. Here in Georgia, have a friend who has a small orchard including several rows of nicely maintained bushes that become loaded with berries and make picking very easy.

I even like to take a frozen handful of the Blue varmints, put em in a bowl and dump whole milk over em with a handful of Granola - WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, the REAL breakfast of champions IMHO!! Now ya got me ready to go check the crop again Randy!!:fatsmiley::big-grin-emoticon:

Hey Scott, sounds like a great time, been many years since I picked Blueberries. As a child would go to Greenbush and pick with Grandparents.

Guess it is my turn, have to take the grandchildren blueberry picking, then make a Delicious Pie.

Later-

Edited by Red Ryder

Hey Scott, sounds like a great time, been many years since I picked Blueberries.

Will have to take the grandchildren, then make some Delicious Pie.

Later-

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, thanks for the Blue Berry pie :lightbulb: there RR = toss a scoop of Vanilla :essen_018: on that stuff and DOUBLE WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, King Solomon himself could not have et better :witch_brew:... Speaking of the grandkids, I gotta daughter who we called our fruitfly = that kid could gobble Blue Berries from that patch like most kids would gobble Halloween candy!! Thinking my grandkids may have inherited some of that love for the Blue too and all are patiently waiting for the geezer Dad/Bahpah to go to slaying them.. I will DEFINITELY now be holding some back from their fruity little fingertips so Tip can produce one of those awesome Pies for our home too!! :witch_brew::happy34: