IGNORED

2019 SpeedoDRD Re-design

I just received my DRD from Amazon, they've changed the design so the online instructions don't work correctly. The included instructions aren't as clear as they should be so it took awhile to program it. If you order one read the book front to back (4 pages) and be prepared to jump back and forth to do the steps. The orange LED for resetting it referred to in the book didn't exist. Once I figured it out it is dead on now. IMG_1470.jpg

My next step is to order a Bluestreak from Edsets that will integrate the phone into the bike's audio and I can then get the Garmin off the bars. It's only there for the phone anyway.

Man!!! I wish I knew what a DRD is or was. How can I make smart comments, when I don't know what it is that I am commenting on.

Ya gotta speak 2nd gen to understand. I don't know if they make one for them there three wheelers, or if they even go fast enough to need an accurate speedo. I was using the GPS for a speedo and phone call integration but I want it gone. Do you know what that big word "integration" means or do you need an interpreter for that too?

Now lets see, integration, I think comes from the root word grat, which is the Dutch word for fish bones, inte means to involve with or become part of, and tion is a suffix that means it being acted with or upon.

So what you are saying is that you are heavily involved in a fishy industry,,,, interesting!!!!!

As for the 3wheeler needing some sort of speedo equipment??? I hear they are working on something that should work well, but so far even a used one from the Apollo couldn't keep up properly. No worries though, by the time you might notice that one is nearby, it's already long gone, so shouldn't have a lasting effect on your comfort.

You do realize that you Canadians sound fast because you measure speed by measly little kilometers while we measure miles right? 100 to you is only back road speeds to us. I'm guessing spellcheck got you changing Opal to Apollo.

• 11 months later...