IGNORED

leather Tank Bib Gen2 (mk2)

Graywulf

I've taken the tank bib off Barney, Decided I don't want it, (to my mind it gets too 'flappy' when riding on the highway) It's in good condition, just needs Velcro stuck under the tank to fit it. It is leather, and what looks like cracking, isn't. It's just how the light was catching it.

Anyone wanting it, just the postage from New Zealand and it's yours.

edit. Seems people want a picture and, will it fit? It's from a Venture (the one pictured) I would presume it will fit all the Mk2 Ventures and Royal Stars.

450545434.jpg

Edited by Graywulf

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken the tank bib off Barney, Decided I don't want it, (to my mind it gets too 'flappy' when riding on the highway) It's in good condition, just needs Velcro stuck under the tank to fit it. It is leather, and what looks like cracking, isn't. It's just how the light was catching it.

Anyone wanting it, just the postage from New Zealand and it's yours.

edit. Seems people want a picture and, will it fit? It's from a Venture (the one pictured) I would presume it will fit all the Mk2 Ventures and Royal Stars.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117088

DAVID: You told me it is mine but I have not received any postage quote from you to Nogales, Az. 85621. Your private messages are turned off.

Thx

Mike