IGNORED

I should by a lottery ticket! or "Ismus be my lucky day"

luvmy40

So, on top of finding the deal of the century on a nearly pristine '86 Royale, I found a pile of parts from an '85 Blonde Royale on FB with an asking price of $100.00. The pics showed both main fairing halves, windshield and side bags.

When I got there I found a dirty but solid, untorn seat in two tone brown, both side bags both inner fairing panels, both main fairing shells, wind screen, chin scoop, engine covers, faux gas tank cover, main fairing top panels and all the Royale electronics (no CB).

The guy said "Give me $50.00 and take it all. I'll help you load it up." Done!

I get it all home and discover that the ignition key for The Beast fits and works in all the locks on the new plastics!

I already traded CLASS modules with the one in Beauty and solved that issue. The boy has decide to use the main fairings, side bags and engine cover(we will have to modify them a bit) and go with a black and gold two tone motif on The Beast.

I don't know if the radio, tape deck and intercom work from the parts pile, but since the CLASS module works, I'd say there's a good chance that rest of the electronics works as well.