IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a text this morning from Frogger, Becky has informed her that Bongo took a turn for the worse....Bob was placed in an induced coma because he had trouble breathing and his right lung was full of fluid and needed to be drained..He is now in ICU and is not doing so well. PLEASE keep up the prayers.

Bobby took a turn for the worse. He had trouble breathing and his right lung continued to fill with fluid...He was placed in an induced coma and the fluid was drained. He is now in ICU..Please continue praying for his recovery..

I got a text this morning from Frogger, Becky has informed her that Bongo took a turn for the worse....Bob was placed in an induced coma because he had trouble breathing and his right lung was full of fluid and needed to be drained..He is now in ICU and is not doing so well. PLEASE keep up the prayers.

Oh Boy!! Not good.... When the lungs fill with fluid it usually indicates congestive heart failure. My wife had that while in ICU recovering from stress tests. By the time I got to the hospital she was fully plumbed with all sorts of tubes. If your gonna have a heart attack recovery is where you wanna have it. Anyway she pulled thru totally. Pray the same for Bob...

Thanks Tom for the update. I've been chewing on this all day, Bob was one of the first to welcome me at MD last year and I got to meet Becky at their home this year. They're what we know around here as "real people". Prayers up Buddy.

Just talked to Becky.....Bob is holding his own....they took more fluid from his lung and is responding to her voice....they are thinking of surgery but he is a weaken state as of now so they have to see if he improves....

Edited by BIG TOM