IGNORED

Been driftin west. CTFWs in Trooper, playn w/ grandkids, fishin, shootin, gettn stuck

cowpuc

Now it begins... :-) I wonder what that front window is gonna luck like in a year or so?? That's a great sticker. I have one on the trunk of the '91VR ... I'd post the obligatory pic but for some reason the insert image isn't working this morning....??

Now it begins... :-) I wonder what that front window is gonna luck like in a year or so?? That's a great sticker. I have one on the trunk of the '91VR ... I'd post the obligatory pic but for some reason the insert image isn't working this morning....??

:big-grin-emoticon:,, :think: = actually it all began the day we ordered Trooper brother,, shoulda seen the look on Robb's (Sales Manager at the new car dealership where we purchased Trooper) face when I told him the only way I would hand him the cash was if I could get Trooper undetailed with ALL of his original stickers intact and in place.. He was :scared:, :scratchchin:,:confused24:,:think: about trying to figure out what that was all about until I took Tweeks down to the dealership to show him... Then was = :happy34:.. Took some doings on his part with the higher ups to get it all approved but he did and thusly,, Trooper's take over of the circle of sticker life began :big-grin-emoticon: