IGNORED

August 3rd

OrlinEngh

We will be having our annual get together here at our place. Its for friends and family and its that one week and weekend that I like to just get to kick back and visit set around a fire and relax. And since we have met such great people on here that have become more family than friends. I wanted to put the invite out there.

We have plenty of camping room, the campground is finally drying out after three years of flooding and a very wet spring.

So if you don't have any plans come on over and hang out with us.

It goes from Thursday to Sunday, Saturday is the cookout, fireworks and then bonfire. We do ask that for Saturdays cookout if you can bring a dish to pass please do.

And I am sure that we will get in a ride Friday to go and get some ice cream.

If you need to find us we are at E9364 Hwy 56 Viroqua Wi,

Orlin and Sharon

Edited by OrlinEngh

We will be having our annual get together here at our place. Its for friends and family and its that one week and weekend that I like to just get to kick back and visit set around a fire and relax. And since we have met such great people on here that have become more family than friends. I wanted to put the invite out there.

We have plenty of camping room, the campground is finally drying out after three years of flooding and a very wet spring.

So if you don't have any plans come on over and hang out with us.

It goes from Thursday to Sunday, Saturday is the cookout, fireworks and then bonfire. We do ask that for Saturdays cookout if you can bring a dish to pass please do.

And I am sure that we will get in a ride Friday to go and get some ice cream.

If you need to find us we are at E9364 Hwy 56 Viroqua Wi,

Orlin and Sharon

:scared:, just got in from the farrrr west and now we're thinking of heading back out to grab some Sturgis time.. The rally starts on the 2nd this year... Hey Or,, if ya see a couple of lop eared loafer varmints camped in your campground in a Blue Hyundai PLEASE dont toss lead or call the Law... I promise I ain't wild like I used to be (waking you up at odd hours) and have lost most of my teeth :missingtooth: so even my bite is deminished to nothing!!

Would LOVE to see you and the gang and will definitely stop and say HOWDY if we head atta way brother!!

Either way though,, hope your annual rally is nothing short of amazing as ALWAYS!!

:bighug::bighug: from Tip,, :bighug::bighug: from Tweeks and :bighug::bighug: from me to both you and Sharon!!

Love you both!!!

:scared:, just got in from the farrrr west and now we're thinking of heading back out to grab some Sturgis time.. The rally starts on the 2nd this year... Hey Or,, if ya see a couple of lop eared loafer varmints camped in your campground in a Blue Hyundai PLEASE dont toss lead or call the Law... I promise I ain't wild like I used to be (waking you up at odd hours) and have lost most of my teeth :missingtooth: so even my bite is deminished to nothing!!

Would LOVE to see you and the gang and will definitely stop and say HOWDY if we head atta way brother!!

Either way though,, hope your annual rally is nothing short of amazing as ALWAYS!!

:bighug::bighug: from Tip,, :bighug::bighug: from Tweeks and :bighug::bighug: from me to both you and Sharon!!

Love you both!!!

Thanks for all of those hugs here are some back at ya,:bighug::bighug::bighug:. You know that you are welcome anytime day or night. Hope you can make it its been to long since we have seen you both.

Orlin

Well for the first time in 22 years we have to cancel our get together here at our place, we just went threw a round of flooding and just to much to do to have everything ready. Mother Nature seems to be mad because she has been relentless for the last three years with the flooding around here. Along with many other parts of the country. Sure hope that she will calm down.

Orlin