IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

Just received notice that Bongobobny is in Roswell hospital in Buffalo NY with pneumonia and is not doing so well....Please keep him in your prayers......(rm. # 512a) From what I understand, he has been there since Saturday. Frogger and Motorcycletom will be visiting him tonight and so I hope to have an update on his condition shortly...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Bob is quite alright with what the Great Shepherd has or will decide for him and Becky, although if Bob had his way he would not leave this present world before Becky. I will speak to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, maybe he will see it Bob's way.

Bob is doing good and in good spirits...they drained his lungs of fluid and catheterized him because his bladder was backing up. He hopes to be coming home soon with O2 and catheter in place...This info was received from frogger and motorcycle tom who went to see him tonight and asked me to keep everyone informed..

Prayers up Bob & Becky. Hopefully this is just a temporary physical set back you're facing now. Get well friend as we have lots of meets to get together yet. Thanks for keeping us fellow VR'ers informed Big Tom. Will be looking forward to more news of Bob's continued improvement.

Larry

Thank you for the updates Tom.

Prayers are certainly being asked for Bob and Becky. A small blessing that he is feeling somewhat better and may be heading home as opposed to having to stay in the hospital.