IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed there are two posts with reference to Bongbobny, Bongobobny update and Update on Bongobobny. Any following along should keep an eye on both posts. Unless Freebird there is a way to combine both posts into one.

In the meantime still praying for Bob and Becky also sent a card Hope he gets to read it and then some.

I just noticed there are two posts with reference to Bongbobny, Bongobobny update and Update on Bongobobny. Any following along should keep an eye on both posts. Unless Freebird there is a way to combine both posts into one.

In the meantime still praying for Bob and Becky also sent a card Hope he gets to read it and then some.

Just talked to Becky...Bobby is still in an induced coma. He had a ct scan and his upper chamber is still full of fluid and needed to be drained while the lower chamber is draining well. They are slowly cutting back on his 02 so that he can learn to breath on his own again . They have cut back on his meds and he is responding to voices and opening his eyes and squeezing Becky's hand when he hears her voice.. He is far from being out of danger but seems to be improving just a little... keep up they prayers. Becky sounds in good spirits and says Bobby is in the best care possible.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE(S) BT!! Joining all with praying without ceasing for my friend and brother Bongo!! Get well and come back to us brother,, your are sorely missed around this joint my friend!! God loves you and so do we!!

Thanks for posting Carl.... I got the same message but was camping with my grandson and did not get a chance to update on his condition as of yet..Bobby is in my prayers every night as is many of my Venturider friends.