IGNORED

Kind of a cool bike

I honest to God Think these bikes look good as baggers! You put the trunk on there they don't look so good. I mean I still like the looks but its way better without the trunk! IMHO

Gotta agree... It makes them look sexy.... :whistling:

I went to look at that bike about a week ago. There are a couple minor issues and one major(to me). I would still agree that he is not asking for too much but I might try to negotiate it down a bit for one reason.

The main fairings halves both have what I would consider major damage. The front corners under the mirrors are mostly missing. Not a huge area but significant. Maybe 3/4" wide and running down from the top corner. They are covered with tape and are really not all that noticeable until you look closely.

He does have the trunk/passenger back est and it is in excellent condition. The paint, for the most part is in very good shape. Other than the fairing corners, the plastics are all in very good condition.

The side bag covers are not original as he learned the hard way to lock them when riding. The replacements are just black rattle can painted. They don't look bad, just not right.

He says he might have the driver's back rest and a trailer hitch for it. Not 100% sure but he thought it came with them and he has not gotten id of anything it came with. The radio has been removed and replaced with the left side cargo bucket and that elusive left side cover.

It started easily and idled smooth but I did not ride it as I did not have enough cash in hand to make an offer or cover an accident. This was a preliminary inspection as he is only 30 min. away from my place of employment.

The wind shield is cut down to only an inch above the console and painted opaque black.

I went to look at that bike about a week ago. There are a couple minor issues and one major(to me). I would still agree that he is not asking for too much but I might try to negotiate it down a bit for one reason.

The main fairings halves both have what I would consider major damage. The front corners under the mirrors are mostly missing. Not a huge area but significant. Maybe 3/4" wide and running down from the top corner. They are covered with tape and are really not all that noticeable until you look closely.

He does have the trunk/passenger back est and it is in excellent condition. The paint, for the most part is in very good shape. Other than the fairing corners, the plastics are all in very good condition.

The side bag covers are not original as he learned the hard way to lock them when riding. The replacements are just black rattle can painted. They don't look bad, just not right.

He says he might have the driver's back rest and a trailer hitch for it. Not 100% sure but he thought it came with them and he has not gotten id of anything it came with. The radio has been removed and replaced with the left side cargo bucket and that elusive left side cover.

It started easily and idled smooth but I did not ride it as I did not have enough cash in hand to make an offer or cover an accident. This was a preliminary inspection as he is only 30 min. away from my place of employment.

The wind shield is cut down to only an inch above the console and painted opaque black.

I have at least one brand new still in the bag and may have another in the MKII bin on the top shelve, I'm going to climb that rack one day;)

For the corners, you could cut rectangles out of the abs tool kit boxes we throw away, textured black makes a decent decal