IGNORED

Did the "Ride for the Fallen 7" today

grubsie

It was absolutely amazing to say the least. Over 3000 bikes, All the support from the crowds roadside and on the over passes, veterans saluting, Firetrucks hanging big USA flags from their ladders along the route, Firemen, EMT's and Police holding their hand over their hearts were just some of the things that had me on an emotional roller coaster, damn near had me in tears the whole ride.

Fortunately the weather held up for the ride to the final destination. Then just before the memorial service, the clouds opened up and it poured and poured right through the service and on for about an hour after on the ride home. Don't even care that it rained as I would do it all over again in a heart beat,

This ride was setup so that the "Fallen 7" will never be forgotten. This has been, and probably always be, the most emotional, most incredible ride, that I know, I will never forget.

It was an honor and and privilege to participate.

For those of you on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/484748445631403/?ref=bookmarks

victimsall.jpg

Edited by grubsie

One of the riders made a video of the ride. Sarah did a beautiful job on it. It starts from their staging area, then on to the Broken Spoke meet up in Laconia, NH then on to Randolph,NH to the crash site. It's not the whole ride, but enough to get a good taste. I can't watch it anymore. It's too powerful and brings back way too much for me this soon. I have cried enough already.

It's only on facebook for now. sarah, the girl that produced the video is going to post it on Youtube tomorrow. I will post that link when I know.

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.johns...8601474/?t=506

Edited by grubsie