IGNORED

Custom Dynamics

Guest divey

Guest divey

This is a shout-out to the customer service at Custom Dynamics in North Carolina. I ordered LED front turn signals and the related signal stabilizer for my Trike. It already had rear LED's with a load equalizer on it. Despite clear instructions that came with the signal stabilizer, I was not having any luck getting both the front and rear LED's to flash at the normal rate. A phone call to Angelina at Custom Dynamics paved the way for a quick fix. She took all the required info from me and within 10 minutes, Kevin (their lighting tech) called me back and provided a solution to the problem. Albeit it was a simple solution (I needed to remove the existing equalizer first), it was a Friday late afternoon just prior to their closing. This kind of customer service is what is lacking in so many businesses these days. I highly recommend Custom Dynamics for your m/c lighting needs. Doug

It looks like they have dropped all their Yamaha products. Nothing I could find on the website. Shame, as I liked and have bought their stuff.

I was just on there looking at the signals Leo has. From the home page hit shop-by vehicle- Yamaha. Think I'm gonna order the front signals from them and trying to decide which headlight I want.

• 2 weeks later...