IGNORED

1989 Yamaha Voyager with Automatic Transmission?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2334972653387688/

I didn't know there was such a monster!

I think maybe someone got the make/ model mixed up. Kawasaki do the Vulcan Voyager. That looks very much like a Venture Royale.

Though there are pics on the web that say Yamaha Voyager BUT most seem to be Venture Royales.

So are you buying it?

Edited by Kretz

I think maybe someone got the make/ model mixed up. Kawasaki do the Vulcan Voyager. That looks very much like a Venture Royale.

Though there are pics on the web that say Yamaha Voyager BUT most seem to be Venture Royales.

So are you buying it?

With my record on Craig's List and Face Book?

That's way too far for me to even consider taking a look at it.

I am going to take a look at a red '87 Royale this evening. I doubt I'll get it as the guy wants more than I have available right now. If it's in as good shape as the pictures indicate, he's not asking too much, just more than I have liquid at this time.

• 1 month later...

You know what has gotten my attention on a lot of those bike ads on Facebook lately?

"Automatic Transmission?" Really?! Automatic? Am I wrong, would that not make it one of those really funky scooters, or oddly shaped (although, TBPH, I would ride and own to save money) motorcycles? (Sorry, just totally odd 5am ramble).

I'm Out...

• 2 months later...

If someone lets their bike get that dirty for a sales pic, I'm sure the maintenance has suffered!!

Of course there are those people who are excellent mechanics and a wealth of technological knowledge that allow, purposely, their bikes to get dirty cause that's the way it is.

BTW, Puc how you doing??:thumbsup2:

If someone lets their bike get that dirty for a sales pic, I'm sure the maintenance has suffered!!

Of course there are those people who are excellent mechanics and a wealth of technological knowledge that allow, purposely, their bikes to get dirty cause that's the way it is.

BTW, Puc how you doing??:thumbsup2:

:missingtooth:,,,, what Radar,,,,, I wash my scoot - when it rains and I get caught out in it :missingtooth::big-grin-emoticon:...

Hanging in there brother,, Tip and I are baby sitting our 2 year old grandson for the weekend,,, life in the FAST lane for sure... He can JUST reach light switches now and we worked all day on turning the hallway lights on/off (now I KNOW why those two way switches were created :big-grin-emoticon:).. Wonder what the life expectancy is on those switches? :big-grin-emoticon:

Back at cha ya :witch_brew:

Puc