IGNORED

Video proof of the clubs 2019 Maintenance Day @Freebirds!!

cowpuc

Hot off the press,, P2!! Bossman @Freebird,, if this is a no-no (inside the house?),, just give me the ol :thumbdown: and down she'll come brother!! The rest of lop eared varmints,, read em (or watch em) and weep if you stayed home and was got hungry cause of it :fatsmiley::big-grin-emoticon:

Demmsss GOOD beans brothers and sisters :178:

and then there is the annual Hugging Contest... Many have tried but few have walked away with this Honor!! @saddlebum = YOU DA MAN:bowdown::bowdown:!! @Marcarl = congrats the 2nd Place.. A special thanks to @YamaMama for putting up with all those funny smells and such thru the years = YOU DA LADY = ALWAYS!! I promise next years H.C. will turn out differently as I now have permission to dip in the cooler before I make my attempt at earning this high honor:happy34:

@VentureFar,, I just wanted you to know brother that I took your phone call during MD VERY seriously but this was/is the kind of stuff I had to work thru to find the answer you were looking for!! Fortunately,, later in this series I do find one person who enlightened us with a video answer my brother!! He (Steve from Florida) also PM'd me a link to further detail abouenhe project of swapping coolant in your scoot!! Hope all is well Venturefar and THANK YOU for joining us at this years MD even if it was only by phone!! Love ya = Puc

:scratchchin:,, Newest member to EVER attend a club rally??? :scared:CHECK THIS OUT!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you are the new member in this video I am truly sorry that I missed getting your screen name on here my friend = PLEASE jump in here and let us know who you are and a VERY hearty :welcome1::welcome::RED::RED::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:!!!

Hey Puc thanks for all the laughs :bowdown:... hope you took the plastic off that ceeegar afore ya lit it!

& boy them Canuckians seemed a bit aggressive :witch_brew: :stickpoke:with all that horn honking, not like all the polite ones here in BC :crackup:

No matter whether our VR family members are in attendance at a rally or phoning in from thousands of miles away with questions,, us lop eared VR Club member varmints take our memberships and friendships very seriously.. @VentureFar called and asked if I would see if I could find out how to swap out the coolant on his RSV so I had a heading for another adVenture = an adVenture within an adVenture as it were!!

Neil, this video and attached link to text description from the clubs tech area (found here: https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?37353-Some-Tips-on-Changing-the-2nd-Gen-Coolant is provided by @M61A1MECH in response to your question brother. We hope that this successfully gets you thru your coolant exchange so you can get back out writing those AWESOME bike and product reviews for Ultimate Motorcycling as shown here (this is Venturefar's latest product review = another AWESOME read IMHO): https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2019/06/11/joe-rocket-alter-ego-2-0-motorcycle-pants-review/

Anyway,, here you go Venturefar,, and anyone curious about what kind of adVenture awaits you if your thinking its time for new coolant:

and in this little vid we check out some AWESOME Corporal Newkirk (@RDawson ) folding pegs and wayyy cool armrests!! We all know how important it is for us riders to be able to move our feet into a variety of positions for long distance, high mileage, long hour touring but many times we forget about the same importance for our passengers.. :clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: on a job well done brother!!!

I am not sure but I believe the Corporal may be going into or already producing these as a sideline?? Where does that stand Daws?

No matter whether our VR family members are in attendance at a rally or phoning in from thousands of miles away with questions,, us lop eared VR Club member varmints take our memberships and friendships very seriously.. VentureFar called and asked if I would see if I could find out how to swap out the coolant on his RSV so I had a heading for another adVenture = an adVenture within an adVenture as it were!!

Neil, this video and attached link to text description from the clubs tech area (found here: https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?37353-Some-Tips-on-Changing-the-2nd-Gen-Coolant is provided by M61A1MECH in response to your question brother. We hope that this successfully gets you thru your coolant exchange so you can get back out writing those AWESOME bike and product reviews for Ultimate Motorcycling as shown here (this is Venturefar's latest product review = another AWESOME read IMHO): https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2019/06/11/joe-rocket-alter-ego-2-0-motorcycle-pants-review/

Anyway,, here you go Venturefar,, and anyone curious about what kind of adVenture awaits you if your thinking its time for new coolant:

Thank goodness for good friends.

VentureFar...

and in this little vid we check out some AWESOME Corporal Newkirk (@RDawson ) folding pegs and wayyy cool armrests!! We all know how important it is for us riders to be able to move our feet into a variety of positions for long distance, high mileage, long hour touring but many times we forget about the same importance for our passengers.. :clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: on a job well done brother!!!

I am not sure but I believe the Corporal may be going into or already producing these as a sideline?? Where does that stand Daws?

Thanks Puc. I do have a few sets of pegs made up, they're just for VR members. I'll make a few more as I go along if members want them. The arm rests are prototypes, she tested them on this trip. I'll make a couple mods and clean them up as they're pretty rough and cobbled together. Once they're finished I'll post instructions for anyone interested, they're a very simple project. I'm waiting on the upholstery shop to make the finished pads to replace the temp ones I cobbled.

Thanks Puc. I do have a few sets of pegs made up, they're just for VR members. I'll make a few more as I go along if members want them. The arm rests are prototypes, she tested them on this trip. I'll make a couple mods and clean them up as they're pretty rough and cobbled together. Once they're finished I'll post instructions for anyone interested, they're a very simple project. I'm waiting on the upholstery shop to make the finished pads to replace the temp ones I cobbled.

You are welcome Corporal Newkirk and thank you for taking a second at MD and showing our viewers what a little bit of personal determination and imaginengineeration can produce brother = VERY WELL DONE :thumbsup:! Nice to finally hook up brother!! :thumbsup:

Puc Steve didn't mention the overflow tank under the right side cover. You will see it when you pull the seat. I am not sure how much antifreeze it holds but it is there.

GOOD POINT = Thanks Roller!! In Steve's defense though, it was raining and I had taken him away from the business of MD madness to cover even the ground he did so it was sort of a rush video on our part.. Also, when we finally got home from MD fun, there was a PM from me from Steve with the step by step link that outlined the entire process (including the res you mention here - THANKS FOR CATCHING THAT CHUCK AND REMINDING ANYONE READING THIS OF IT!!) that I linked up on the post of the vid for @VentureFar.. Hopefully Neil either followed that link or returns here to find this to assist in his coolant swap project :fingers-crossed-emo

Thanks for the vid's Puc... Let's some of us who can't attend the shin-dig do so vicariously. Always wanted to make it, but it just wasn't in the cards... :thumbsup2:

You betcha @Condor, you are more than welcome brother = the pleasure was/is mine!! Besides,, you KNOW that all those folks we get to hook up with at these rallies actually become part of our future adVentures and are actually present in the Spirit of the CTFWer dont cha? Thats right brother,, think back on this vid and just how many lop eared PPFVRM (past, present and future vr members) varmints were presented at MT Hood between you and the VR members you have hooked up with thru the years and those that Tip and I have had the honor of meeting!! Kind of cool really!! :scratchchin:Kind of a small world too when ya really think about it:stickpoke: :big-grin-emoticon:

GOOD POINT = Thanks Roller!! In Steve's defense though, it was raining and I had taken him away from the business of MD madness to cover even the ground he did so it was sort of a rush video on our part.. Also, when we finally got home from MD fun, there was a PM from me from Steve with the step by step link that outlined the entire process (including the res you mention here - THANKS FOR CATCHING THAT CHUCK AND REMINDING ANYONE READING THIS OF IT!!) that I linked up on the post of the vid for VentureFar.. Hopefully Neil either followed that link or returns here to find this to assist in his coolant swap project :fingers-crossed-emo

I am watching !

and thanks for watching out for me .

VentureFar...