IGNORED

Pictures from Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

Once again, it was our honor to host you at our home this year for Freebird's Maintenance Day. Eileen and I both love having you here and it sure seems quiet when you are all gone. Here are a few pictures, hope the rest of you post yours also.

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

• Like 1

and more yet

Seems how's da Bossman set the clubs MD pic posting presidence by not sorting his pics and being good with posting that pic of @Marcarl and @saddlebum walking toward the camera like 2 of the 3 from some old Clint Eastwood movie,,,,, I am gonna just go ahead and post my collection UNEDITED and you lop eared VR varmints ,whether ya attended or not, decide which is The Good,, which is the Bad and which is the Ugly :witch_brew::big-grin-emoticon::

DSCN0231.JPGDSCN0238.JPGDSCN0246.JPGDSCN0247.JPGDSCN0251.JPGDSCN0252.JPGDSCN0253.JPGDSCN0254.JPGDSCN0255.JPGDSCN0256.JPGDSCN0257.JPGDSCN0258.JPGDSCN0259.JPGDSCN0260.JPGDSCN0237.JPGDSCN0236.JPGDSCN0230.JPGDSCN0229.JPGDSCN0228.JPGDSCN0227.JPGDSCN0226.JPGDSCN0225.JPGDSCN0224.JPGDSCN0223.JPGDSCN0222.JPGDSCN0232.JPGDSCN0233.JPGDSCN0234.JPGDSCN0235.JPGDSCN0261.JPG

• Like 1

Every year I see the pictures from maintenance day and I say darn it I'M going next year and one day Mr. Freebird I'm gonna make. but right now this work crap gets getting in the way. Looks like a great time was had.

Every year I see the pictures from maintenance day and I say darn it I'M going next year and one day Mr. Freebird I'm gonna make. but right now this work crap gets getting in the way. Looks like a great time was had.

Yea that. Man they extended our semester 2 weeks this year and screwed the deal. If I would of only missed a couple days I could swing that.

Whats with all those Harley wanna be's? Oh gen 2's!!!

Relax I'm JK!!!!

Edited by uhfradarwill

Whats with all those Harley wanna be's? Oh gen 2's!!!

Relax I'm JK!!!!

and on top of that,, with all us geezers getting geezerly and driving motorhomes/trucks/cars to MD instead of CTFW in,, even Don's yard is getting to look more and more like a Sturgis rally instead of a VR MD too

:mytruck::mytruck::mytruck::mytruck1::mytruck1::mytruck1::auto::auto::auto::auto:

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stickpoke::stickpoke::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::doh:

may as well all be riding Hardlys I reckon :big-grin-emoticon:

Yea, I kept waiting for Jay Leno to pull in with his motorhome. Oh well, just more proof that this group has become more about lifelong friends than just the bikes. I'm happy that people get here regardless of how they do it.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...