IGNORED

The Mother of ALL Ammo Auctions

Condor

I've seen and been to a lot of auctions over the years, but never seen anything like this....

https://www.westauction.com/auction/inventory-reduction-auction-of-firearm-ammunition-knives-scopes-and-accessories-2217

I could use some of this for guns I already own... but slap me up alongside the head if I even look at anything else.... A guy could go crazy and broke all at once....:mo money::sign67:

Here in Commiefornication on 7/1/2019 all ammo sales will need to be registered with a background check and sold by a vendor with an ammo license....

Never before, but I now regret Dad and Mom ever moving to California....

Hmmmm........

They can ship to the USA, except no ship to AK HI or CA.

$25 per lot or $35 per lot if a lot is over 35 lbs.

I wonder if there will actually be deals to be had or if gun shops will be buying everything that is less than what they pay for it all for stock. that would kill any good deals.

HOKEY SPAMOKEY mother of make em go bang bang but PLEASE DON'T SMOKE IN HERE CAUSE SOMETHING BAD MAY HAPPEN auctions brother :scared:

THAT IS AWESOME JACK!!:thumbsup:

THANKS BROTHER!!

Yep it's gonna be a deuzzy. If bidders aren't broke by the time they get thru the ammo, there's scopes, knives, and 'stuff' to bid on.... There's a couple of scopes I'd like to own, and a few knives... 500+ items. Starts closing at 10am, and ends a little after 8pm.

Drink lots of coffee... :-)

http://www.cast-aways.com/QUICKY/coffee.jpg

Hmmmm........

They can ship to the USA, except no ship to AK HI or CA.

$25 per lot or $35 per lot if a lot is over 35 lbs.

I wonder if there will actually be deals to be had or if gun shops will be buying everything that is less than what they pay for it all for stock. that would kill any good deals.

I could see that happening, but an out of state dealer would have to consider the cost of shipping, plus the high bid, and the 14% buyers premium. But we shall see?? For a local it's just the 14%. Ammo isn't scarce, so if I were in the business out of state it would have to go cheap in comparing it to normal wholesale prices, and it would be strictly the case lots. I could see a dealer in Reno, Nev. bidding and driving down to pick the stuff up?? Personally I'd think it would be too much of a hassle.

I was tempted by the boxes of factory 7mm STW ammo. All the ammo I have for that gun is handloads using reformed cases. But, I'll pass.

There's 4 OR 5 lots that I could use and will follow. Going in for a colonoscopy at noon. They're gonna Google my name and address... :-) We'll see where the bidding goes when I get back.

Well I had mild success bidding. I ended up with the 6 boxes of 6mmBR ammo, and a case of 20ga 7 1/2's, plus a couple of more knives for the collection. Not great, but I'll take it.... I needed the 6mm for my Rem 700 limited edition. I picked up all 6 boxes for $90 bucks. That's what one box retails for. The BR.. bench rest.. is pretty pricey. The 20ga is non-toxic so I can use it on doves.... Ca. has a lead ammo ban for hunting...

Heading up to Auburn this morning to pick up the loot. They have the pick up's spread over 3 days to avoid a traffic jamb. There were over 100 buyers. It would be a cluster if everyone showed up at once.

http://www.cast-aways.com/images/OldCodger.jpg